2121 S 10th St
, TX 78503
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's S. 10th Street
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0May 5, 2019Service was great as always is!!! My ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE BREAD!!!! I LOVED the old one and would come there just for THAT sometimes!!! I was very disappointed when Rolando my server told me the bread had changed to that yuck that he brought out. I told him I would be complaining!!! That's the only REASON am giving you 3 stars because of bread!Response from Tony Roma'sMay 17, 2019Hello Sara,Thanks for giving us a review! I apologize about he bread we will see about getting the old bread back. Please come back and see us again soon. Luis Salinas, Service Manager
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 27, 2019Great food and serviceResponse from Tony Roma'sApril 28, 2019Thanks for a great review! Hope to see you again soon. Luis Salinas, Service Manager
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 26, 2019Baby half slab original - pork had no taste. Yes sauce was cooked but pork had no taste ! Beautiful inside surroundings.Response from Tony Roma'sApril 3, 2019Hello D Mz,
Thank You for the review.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 26, 20191.As we walked to the hostess stand, we were asked “Two in the party?” We said yes, and off the hostess went. We assumed she wanted us to follow. We were showed a table, handed menus, and told "(munbles) will be your waitress.”
2.Ten minutes later I asked my wife if she thought the hostess forgot to tell our waitress.
3.About two minutes later a young later appeared and said, “Hi I am (munbles), what can I get ya.” We order two diet cokes. An excess of 5 minutes later we were presented with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order.
4.The wife ordered the 6oz Medallions (med-well) and I ordered the 12oz NY strip (med-well). After a very long time, during which the waitress brought very delicious bread and butter, a young lady appeared with our meals. She asked us to cut them to ensure that they were cooked to our satisfaction. The wife cut one Medallion and it was a little more medium than medium well, but the wife said it would be fine. A little later when she cut the other Medallion, she found it was cooked well. (Guess medium well Medallions is one medium and one well.)
5.The heat of my NY Strip was left somewhere between the kitchen and our table. The wife’s Medallions were still warm when they arrived at the table. Warm, Not hot. Approximately 3oz of the 12oz strip was fat. I/4 of the strip in fat is a little excessive. That means counting cost of meat, tax, and tip – approximately $7.80 of the Tab was for nothing. The wife thought the Medallions tasted ok, I thought the strip was bland. The baked potato was also only warm and of average taste.
6.A good ten minutes went by before the table was cleared. We ordered the Heat Cake, advertised with a hint of cherry taste, for the dessert. The cherry taste was also lost between the kitchen and our table. Luckily, the cake came with a large scoop of ice cream. It was useful in overcoming the dryness of the cake.
7. Not to overly drag on and on about the delays, but it was awhile before we got our check and the credit card picked-up to pay the tab. Got the card and receipt back in good time. When I saw that we were charged $3.09 per fountain drink, I could only think, YOU ARE KIDDING. With cost of drink, tax, and tip we paid $7.70 for 2 cokes. Something that would only cost $3.00 at most in 95% of the establishments in town.
8. As we were leaving, no one was at the hostess desk. So, we were not told, “Thank You for Dining with us at Tony Romas. We hope you had a pleasant experience.” I guess that was appropriate.
9.INAPPROPRIATE – Adding the tax in the calculations of the recommended tip.
10.During our dining experience an individual came past and asked if everything was “OK”. He was moving past the table so I do not know if it was management or just a friendly patron. I did bring my concerns to management because I have found that when everything is wrong, management is already aware.
11.LongHorn Steakhouse is our normal steak go-to place. Guess it will continue to be. My friends at the poker table are always interest to hear about any new restaurant we have tried. Something to talk about tonight.Response from Tony Roma'sApril 3, 2019Hello Jack,
Thank You for your review. It appears we fell short of your expectations. My sincerest apologies. Please send me your contact information to email@example.com as I would like to speak to you regarding your visit. Hope to hear from you soon.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 15, 2019Expensive for average foodResponse from Tony Roma'sMarch 21, 2019Hell Arnold,
Thank You for your review.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's S. 10th Street
Tony Roma’s at 2121 S 10th St is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. Featuring two patios, a full-service bar with eight TVs, and a banquet room for private events, the restaurant is perfect for celebrations big or small! With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are located right across the street from La Plaza Mall and next door to Marriott Courtyard & Fairfield Inn, visit us or call us at (956) 631-2121 today!