2121 S 10th St
, TX 78503
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's S. 10th Street
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0September 2, 2019Muy Limpio
Desde la entrada al lugar Buen Servicio al cliente
La comida a muy buena temperatura
El tiempo en traernos la comida
El sabor de la comida
Y PrecioResponse from Tony Roma'sSeptember 4, 2019Hola Kimberly, Muchas gracias por tu lindos comentarios y darnos 5 estrellas! Esperamos verla de regreso pronto. Luis Salinas, Service Manager
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 31, 20198/31/19 7:30pmI maurilia went to have a dinner with my husband and half way in our meal I found maggots in my food
My husband called over the manager to verify that it was a maggot and he said ohhhh I’m sorry
I went to the restroom
I couldn’t hold my food in
In this time the manager said he was sorry because this happens due to fresh vegetables!!!!
I am so disgusted!!!!!
The manager took our plates and when I came out of the lady’s room I over heard ur staff say
Oh she is going to get a lawsuit!!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 31, 2019Quality service, professional. Manager, John, came to introduce self. Helped in providing everything necessary. Server, Jacob, good performance, answered questions.Response from Tony Roma'sSeptember 4, 2019Hello Marcelo, thanks for the Awesome review! We are so happy you had a great time -- looking forward to seeing you again soon. We will make to thank John, and Jacob for doing a great job. Luis Salinas, Service Manager
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 25, 2019Our waitress Nancy and the manager Luis gave exceptional service today. It definitely made the 45 min drive to McAllen worth it.
A big Thank you both.
Harlingen customers Martha and Carrie PenaResponse from Tony Roma'sAugust 28, 2019Hello Carrie, thanks for the Amazing review! We are glad you had a great time -- looking forward to seeing you again soon.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 16, 2019Outstanding Customer Service and wait staff are exceptional. The food is always delicious and temperature is perfectionResponse from Tony Roma'sAugust 28, 2019We are so glad you enjoyed our Food and Service! Hope to see you again soon. Luis Salinas, Service Manager
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's S. 10th Street
Tony Roma’s at 2121 S 10th St is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. Featuring two patios, a full-service bar with eight TVs, and a banquet room for private events, the restaurant is perfect for celebrations big or small! With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are located right across the street from La Plaza Mall and next door to Marriott Courtyard & Fairfield Inn, visit us or call us at (956) 631-2121 today!