2121 S 10th St
, TX 78503
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's S. 10th Street
- New Classics Limited-Time MenuNew Classics Limited-Time MenuCome in and try our New Classics limited-time menu featuring classic hits with a twist. These special drinks and dishes are sure to satisfy both comfort food lovers and new flavor seekers.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 15, 2019Expensive for average food
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 14, 2019We have ate at this restaurant for several years. We really liked it when you remodeled the restaurant and made it lighter inside.We noticed that the bread was different a few months ago and hoped that it was a temporary change. Your new bread is hard and has a poor flavor. The tomatoes in my wife's salad tasted bad and were mushy. They are not fresh raw tomatoes anymore. It is a poor change. We had the free banana cream pie. It wasn't pie and it wasn't good. We have been very disappointed the last few times that we have been in. We also ate at the time for the early bird, but couldn't buy one meal and get one 1/2 price. The offer we got on our E-mail didn't mention this. The server and the manager Luis were very nice and the restaurant is very clean.We eat there very regular and sometimes there are 6 to 8 of us. Yesterday it was just the two of us.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 14, 2019The new bread is to hard you can not chew it, need to go back to the old bread. The tomatoes in my salad was soft and soggy I did not like them that way at all just put raw tomatoes back on the house salad. Why mess with something that is good and make a mess of it. TonyRomas has been my go to place for good food but not anymore. I get better food across the street at Logan's Steak house then I do Tony's any more. Also when two people in the same house are on the eclub it needs to be stated you can only use on coupon. Glad we did not get two of the banana Pie on PI day because that was not a pie only instant pudding with bananas, cookies and whip cream on top of all. Not good at all. The manager Luis was very nice and tried to do what he could but don't know when we will go back not for a while I am sure.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0March 4, 2019I will say food was good. The service on the other hand was very bad. The waitress never took our empty plates away, brought our napkins when we were about done with dinner. My husband and I had a beer and she never asked if we wanted another. She wasn't attentive to us at all. I could understand if it was busy, but it wasn't at all. The manager said "he would send more bread" and it never came. My husband was almost done with his food and we were asked if we got any more bread. We told them to forget it because we were about done eating. We waited for our ticket and to get a box. She never came,so we had to ask a bus boy. She finally came with the ticket and took almost 5 mins to bring our change. Very disappointed with the service.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0February 16, 2019The food was good but the service was just ok and the bar-b-que jar containers on the table were disgusting. When we mentioned it to the staff, they brought us a damp wash rag to wipe them off ourselves. We had to ask for water refills and cocktail refills. I have pics if wanted.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 18
About Tony Roma's S. 10th Street
Tony Roma’s at 2121 S 10th St is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. Featuring two patios, a full-service bar with eight TVs, and a banquet room for private events, the restaurant is perfect for celebrations big or small! With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are located right across the street from La Plaza Mall and next door to Marriott Courtyard & Fairfield Inn, visit us or call us at (956) 631-2121 today!