5300 San Dario Ave
, TX 78041
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's Mall del Norte
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 22, 2019bad Customer sevice Manager was not helpful didn't thinking only about charging My friend n I had "buy one N get 2nd said dicounds r good less value will never go back n will well spread the word around because there was another customer complaing about the same issueResponse from Tony Roma'sAugust 22, 2019JOE MY NAME IS CHRISTIAN TORRES GENERAL MANAGER AT THIS RESTAURAN I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE . AND I'M SORRY TO HERE THAT FROM MY GUEEST WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GREAT FOOD . PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE GIVE US A CALL AT (956)722-74-27 AND I'LL DEFINITELY WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU .
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0July 22, 2019Great service.
We want the strawberry salad back so bad!!!!Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 24, 2019Z THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND THE 5 STAR RATING WE WILL TAKE IN CONSIDERATION YOUR REQUEST OF THE STRAWBERRY SALAD ..
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0July 20, 2019Excellent service from Joel definitely would come back to get helped by himResponse from Tony Roma'sJuly 20, 2019Pablo thanks for your comment and your 5 star rating we hope to see you soon .
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 29, 2019Horrible experience!!!! To start of the waiter did not understand English so we had to speak to him in Spanish. So finally we get to place our order and ask him not to include certain items offered in the plate he told us that it would be a 99 cent charge for making changes all we wanted was the Grilled chicken spinach stack . Helloooo…. The plate came with rice and I did not want rice. So then he offers us to select from the lunch special instead of the regular menu. Seriously LUNCH Special. The special comes with an appetizer, desert and main course. Again, we told him we don’t want the desert, appetizer nor the rice so then he tells us it will be an additional 3.00 for making changes. (99cents per item) WTH!!!! This idiot made us waste a good 10 minutes. We ask to speak to the manger and were told that he was busy. We left as we are not going to pay an additional 99cents for refusing items. Upon arrival to my office, I call the manager (Christian Torres). To no avail!!!!!! Manager stated that it sounded like I was the one that misunderstood the waiter, as the waiter claimed that table 22 had left for no apparent reason (seriously). I don’t believe they know the meaning of CUSTONER SERVICE. Manager and waiter should go back to retake NEO (new orientation class).
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 5, 2019My jalapeno poppers are cold in the middle my dates mashed potatoes are brown. I have a pic. I couldn't see a manager the whole time I was here...well until I saw who was cooking the food. I am a KM and would be embarrassed. Sorry but I used to love eating.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 19
About Tony Roma's Mall del Norte
Located inside the Mall del Norte, Tony Roma’s at 5300 San Dario Ave is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (956) 722-7427 today.