5300 San Dario Ave
, TX 78041
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's Mall del Norte
- Rib Eating Competition 2019Rib Eating Competition 2019Do you think you have what it takes to be crowned Rib Eating Champ of the year? Sign up today for your chance to compete and win free ribs for the year!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0July 22, 2019Great service.
We want the strawberry salad back so bad!!!!Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 24, 2019Z THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND THE 5 STAR RATING WE WILL TAKE IN CONSIDERATION YOUR REQUEST OF THE STRAWBERRY SALAD ..
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0July 20, 2019Excellent service from Joel definitely would come back to get helped by himResponse from Tony Roma'sJuly 20, 2019Pablo thanks for your comment and your 5 star rating we hope to see you soon .
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 29, 2019Horrible experience!!!! To start of the waiter did not understand English so we had to speak to him in Spanish. So finally we get to place our order and ask him not to include certain items offered in the plate he told us that it would be a 99 cent charge for making changes all we wanted was the Grilled chicken spinach stack . Helloooo…. The plate came with rice and I did not want rice. So then he offers us to select from the lunch special instead of the regular menu. Seriously LUNCH Special. The special comes with an appetizer, desert and main course. Again, we told him we don’t want the desert, appetizer nor the rice so then he tells us it will be an additional 3.00 for making changes. (99cents per item) WTH!!!! This idiot made us waste a good 10 minutes. We ask to speak to the manger and were told that he was busy. We left as we are not going to pay an additional 99cents for refusing items. Upon arrival to my office, I call the manager (Christian Torres). To no avail!!!!!! Manager stated that it sounded like I was the one that misunderstood the waiter, as the waiter claimed that table 22 had left for no apparent reason (seriously). I don’t believe they know the meaning of CUSTONER SERVICE. Manager and waiter should go back to retake NEO (new orientation class).
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 5, 2019My jalapeno poppers are cold in the middle my dates mashed potatoes are brown. I have a pic. I couldn't see a manager the whole time I was here...well until I saw who was cooking the food. I am a KM and would be embarrassed. Sorry but I used to love eating.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 3, 2019Came to the restaurant and we were seated and given our utensils and when I opened mine it had a long blonde hair in it and when given another it also had a hair. When asked for a manager he sent a female server and I told her I asked for the manager and she basically said he was busy on the phone and I told her I would wait and when the manger finally came to the table and I told him what happened all he did was give me excuses and not once apologized to us and then when I was still talking to him he just walked away and said he would be back and never came back .Response from Tony Roma'sApril 4, 2019HELLO !! RUDY MY NAME IS CHRISTIAN TORRES GENERAL MANAGER OF THE STORE I REALY DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THINGS LIKE THIS HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE IN THE SPOT IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY. AND SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO ANY OF OUR GUEST THAT COMES TO THIS RESTAURANT. I WILL TAKE ACTION ON THIS MATTER SO IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN . PLEASE FILL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT THIS #(956)7227427 OR AT MY EMAIL CTORRES@COSTILLASLTD.COM ONES AGAIN MY MOST SINCERE APOLOGIES.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 18
About Tony Roma's Mall del Norte
Located inside the Mall del Norte, Tony Roma’s at 5300 San Dario Ave is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (956) 722-7427 today.