200 East Fremont Street
, NV 89101
(702) 385-3232(702) 385-3232
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||4:30 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Saturday||4:30 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Sunday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Fremont Hotel
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0November 2, 2019I guess we went to Tony's on a very bad night. We were a party of four and all of us had a terrible experience. We were there Tues, or Wed, night for dinner. Paid in cash even after we all complained more then once on how bad the baby backs were. The second batch was no better. The response from the server was I'm so sorry, and still gave us the bill.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0October 1, 2019The room supervisor was extremely rude to my husband and I. We’ve been dining at this location for over 5years and I have always been able to get green beans instead of veggies (I’m allergic to corn). On this visit I was told I couldn’t and I asked what can I do, her answer was “he could eat it!” How rude!!! My husband told her no worries we will pay the difference. Her name is Lourdes Perez and she should NOT be a supervisor with the bad attitude she has. There was no need for her smart remark! I’m the customer with a real allergy and wanted veggies with my meal for my birthday while I was on vacation. Lourdes Perez ruined the night for me with her smart rude attitude.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 18, 2019Terrible restaurant. Worst tony Roma’s I’ve ever been to. Would not recommend or return.
Service disgusting. Servers were rude. Rushed in and rushed out. Received main whilst still eating starter. Food very dry and tasteless and chicken on starter was cold.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 31, 2019Worse customer service I have received. Got charged for an un-autorized charge for someone else's order and called the next day to have this fixed. The Male who answered was so rude and un-helpful. All he kept saying was there was nothing he could do & said to call account receivable and hung up. I will make sure friends and family know about this bad experience. Not to mention the food was so dry and the waitress was all over the place. I will be taking this up with my bank to file an investigation for an illegal charge.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 25, 2019Excellent! We had a great dinner, great service and a great experience! Our waitress, Vanessa was efficient, friendly and accurate with our order. We’re glad we ignored the reviews we saw and went anyway. Great job everyone!
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Fremont Hotel
Tony Roma’s at 200 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 702-385-3232 today.