200 East Fremont Street
, NV 89101
(702) 385-3232(702) 385-3232
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||4:30 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Saturday||4:30 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Sunday||4:30 PM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Fremont Hotel
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 31, 2019Worse customer service I have received. Got charged for an un-autorized charge for someone else's order and called the next day to have this fixed. The Male who answered was so rude and un-helpful. All he kept saying was there was nothing he could do & said to call account receivable and hung up. I will make sure friends and family know about this bad experience. Not to mention the food was so dry and the waitress was all over the place. I will be taking this up with my bank to file an investigation for an illegal charge.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 25, 2019Excellent! We had a great dinner, great service and a great experience! Our waitress, Vanessa was efficient, friendly and accurate with our order. We’re glad we ignored the reviews we saw and went anyway. Great job everyone!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 23, 2019Buenas noches, tuvimos una mala experiencia con la señorita que nos atendió ( mesera) el día de hoy, fue muy agresiva la forma en que nos hablo al momento de solicitar la cuenta, con mala actitud me grito que tenía que pagarle a ella y haciendo señalamientos con sus dedos, cuando le entregué mi tarjeta de crédito fue y realizó el cobro y cuando regreso para que yo firmara me aventó de forma grosera la tarjeta y el recibo en la mesa para que yo firmara; obviamente no le di propina; el nombre de la señorita ( mesera) es Rosalie, los clientes no merecemos ese trato y la mesera no tiene un actitud de servicio; personalmente me quejé con la hostess
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 6, 2019Service was OK but my wife and I got real sick from eating there last night.we will never eat at Tony Roma's again. We come to Fremont street in Vegas for a good time now are weekend is shot.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 2, 2019all 4 of ours steaks over cooked we only saw the waiter once the lobster was rubber and our salads where made wrong we ended up.very sick al night
our bill was 80 dollars not a good experience
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Fremont Hotel
Tony Roma’s at 200 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 702-385-3232 today.