Newark Liberty International Airport
Terminal A, Space A12
, NJ 07114
(973) 854-0891(973) 854-0891
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's Newark Airport
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 5, 2019Can I give it 0 stars? Waiter totally ignored me. Couldn’t even get a drink at my table. Got up & left.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 23, 2018Staff claims they don't control the TVs and cannot choose the channel.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 15, 2018I come here for the good food and to chill before my flight. Today I wanted to just hang out for a bit as my flight was delayed. I was told I could not sit at the bar or anywhere else without purchasing something. So I tried the Strawberry Cheesecake which tasted like it was frozen and sitting around a while. The consistency wasn’t smooth or creamy, it just kind of crumbled. I asked the bartender if she could put on the Jets game. They’re playing very close to here today and it’s the home team. She told me the channel couldn’t be changed. I’m going to ask a manager but expect they won’t be accommodating. Just incredibly disappointed with my visit here.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 13, 2018Came out of security to go to restaurant was told at 8:38 they were no longer serving at the kitchen was closed. Said we could drink at the bar but couldn’t order food and refused service
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 6, 2018Worst scampi ever had. No garlic, overwhelming black pepper. Bar tender didn't seem to care that i didn't eat it.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 12
About Tony Roma's Newark Airport
Located in Terminal A Concourse level (pre security), Tony Roma’s at Newark Liberty International Airport is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (973) 854-0891 today.