350 Bell St
, IA 52001
(563) 690-3249(563) 690-3249
Breakfast served 6:30 - 10:30 am daily.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Live Music
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Grand Harbor Resort
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0January 3, 2020Food wasn't hot and the buns on our
burger and pulled pork sandwiches
were not fresh at all.. Server did a
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0January 1, 2020Have eaten here many times with excellent food and service in past but tonight was really bad. Waiter was distracted and ignored us seemed busy with outside tasks took credit card left it lay unattended and brought back wrong bill first time. Asked three times for carry out container for small amount of food got very large boxes. Asked for condiments three times.
Food wise the ribs were overcooked burned on outside and somewhat dry. Ask that steak be medium well came out medium after waiting for waiter to return for sometime ask to have them cook it some more he took my whole plate that I was eating off of to kitchen and brought back without steak. When steak was returned it was very red closer to medium rare. Tired of waiting so brought it home to cook myself for what we paid was unacceptable
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0December 28, 2019Everett was our server he did a great job and it was great food!!!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 26, 2019This was my 3rd time there and i wont be back.Service was bad. my steak was way over done. It took as long to pay as it took waiting for our food.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0December 25, 2019Everett was awesome! Never had to wait or ask. He took great care of us.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Grand Harbor Resort
Tony Roma’s at 350 Bell St is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. Located on the banks of the Mississippi River in the Port of Dubuque at the Grand Harbor Hotel, we are legendary for ribs but famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With two private dining rooms, patio river views, and a professional boardroom, our restaurant is perfect for any event big or small. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (563) 690-3249 today.