350 Bell St
, IA 52001
(563) 690-3249(563) 690-3249
Breakfast served 6:30 - 10:30 am daily.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||6:30 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Saturday||6:30 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Sunday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Live Music
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Grand Harbor Resort
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 11, 2019Our visit was more than disappointing. I wanted to have a nice dinner with my mom, while having cocktails and listening to music on the patio. We were put on a wait, which was fine. We had a margarita at the bar while we waited for a table. Once one was available we were moved outside. It took over 20 mins before my mom went to the host stand to ask if someone was going to greet us. We were finally greeted. We ordered right away. We each got a meal and ordered another margarita. Time passed and eventually our food came to the table. We still had not received margaritas, let alone a water. As we finished up our meal, the waiter came by and said "oh wow, you never got your margarita? I can grab that now" I said we did not want them at this point as we were quite annoyed and we wanted to pay our bill. I was ready to pay and once again could not find my server, or anyone for that matter. If they were THAT busy, as I walked out why were servers rolling silverware? Not once did someone check on us while we were eating, server or manager. And not once did someone apologize for the terrible experience. As I was walking out I was going to find the manager to speak with her.... but could not find one?? Worst experience ever, I would hope this is not the level of service you hold your restaurant to.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 27, 2019Great food !
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 23, 2019Last night, the restaurant was busy and seemed understaffed. We sat down at 5:30 and were not done until 7:00. It will be awhile before we return. It was my wife's birthday and we had our 3 year old grandson so that was too long to wait for food.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 22, 2019I only do reviews when the experience was well above or well below expectations.
Unfortunately, my recent lunch in Dubuque fell short. My party of 8 was seated for a good 20 minutes before the waitress even acknowledged us. At that time, she took our drink order. Another 10 minutes goes by before the drinks are actually served and our lunch order was taken.
The food was later brought out for 7 of the 8 people. My meal was brought out a few minutes later, but it was not what I ordered. The wait staff acted like it was my fault that they brought the wrong thing. Rather than making a fuss and inconveniencing my co-workers, I accepted the replacement meal instead of asking them to remake it. That was it. No offer for a discount or to comp meal. Dessert was not even offered to anyone in my group. There was nothing done to show that anyone was truly sorry for the mix up. The food was good, but too spicy for my liking (that's why I did not initially order the cajun meal). And, for most of us, soft drinks and ice tea were not refilled; it was one-and-done. I am truly disappointed in this restaurant and really do not have any desire to return.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 17, 2019Tony Roma's staff is amazing. Food is fantastic and the environment is so positive!You can really tell that they LOVE what they do!
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Grand Harbor Resort
Tony Roma’s at 350 Bell St is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. Located on the banks of the Mississippi River in the Port of Dubuque at the Grand Harbor Hotel, we are legendary for ribs but famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With two private dining rooms, patio river views, and a professional boardroom, our restaurant is perfect for any event big or small. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (563) 690-3249 today.