350 Bell St
, IA 52001
(563) 690-3249(563) 690-3249
Breakfast served 6:30 - 10:30 am daily.
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||6:30 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Saturday||6:30 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Sunday||6:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Live Music
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Grand Harbor Resort
- Rib Eating Competition 2019Rib Eating Competition 2019Do you think you have what it takes to be crowned Rib Eating Champ of the year? Sign up today for your chance to compete and win free ribs for the year!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 17, 2019Tony Roma's staff is amazing. Food is fantastic and the environment is so positive!You can really tell that they LOVE what they do!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 7, 2019The service was terrible had to wait about 10 min to be seated .The seats were ripped and the floor needed to be vacuumed .Staff was not FRIENDLY NO MANAGER WAS WALKING AROUND AND CHECKING ON GUEST.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 1, 2019Took over 1 hr to get food, was lukewarm at most. Had been sitting. I had a $15 coupon but was only credited $10. Did not even see waiter to ask why. Had to chase him down to hand check. Only saw him once in the hour we were waiting to say I will check on your food. No condiments for sandwich. Poorest service in my 35 years of dining out.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 16, 2019Worst possible service and food...wow took 10 off for my filet medallions that were supposed to be mr and came out mw. 2 other tables came in after us and got food and service before us. This is the second time this has happen. Save your money. Not worth the poor service . They obviously do t care.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0July 16, 2019I would like to compliment the cook, Travis, on the amazing steak and eggs he made for me! I am from Seattle..and a huge fan of steak and eggs. The meat was not only such great quality, but cooked to perfection by Travis. It literally melted in my mouth. I would say it was the best steak I had eaten in years...and I eat a lot of steak! Keep up the great work, Travis!!!
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Grand Harbor Resort
Tony Roma’s at 350 Bell St is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. Located on the banks of the Mississippi River in the Port of Dubuque at the Grand Harbor Hotel, we are legendary for ribs but famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With two private dining rooms, patio river views, and a professional boardroom, our restaurant is perfect for any event big or small. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (563) 690-3249 today.