, HI 96815
(808) 952-6175(808) 952-6175
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Waikiki
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 26, 2019Went to my favorite rib spot to celebrate my husbands birthday. I also order the same meal which is the 1/2 slab of babyback ribs with Carolina honey sauce, coleslaw and fries. My husband decided to try the chicken tenders with Mac and cheese. When the food arrived my coleslaw loooked half eaten and my husbands chicken was dry and old. I asked the waitress what happened to the rest of my coleslaw and she said they ran out of the small dishes but assured me that this was the correct amount. I eat there a lot so I know that’s not true. Also I didn’t get my Carolina sauce or my bread and butter until I asked again. At this point my husband didn’t want to send his food back because it just seemed like we were being a problem.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 25, 2019My favorite restaurant to visit whenever I am in Waikiki. Excellent service, staff are always friendly. Looks like they got new paint and new menus.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 21, 2019I have eaten at Tony Romas in Waikiki in many yearly visits and the ribs have been moist, tasty and fall-off-the-bone consistentcy. Tonight they were tough, dry and not tasty at all. The baked potato was also poor quality. Extremely disappointing. I will not be coming again, nor will I be recommending Tony Roma’s to friends.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 7, 2019Manager and waiter working on wet men’s bathroom and DID NOT wash hands. Our party of 4, 3 meals delivered, 4th meal did not come out until over 10 minutes after other meals then I suspect it was tainted. Ribs were fat and horrible. Baked potato was obviously a throw away. Manager was barely apologetic and took off $3.50 off the bill. Horrible dining experience. Had to almost step over a homeless person to get in the door when we arrived and should have used that as a red Flag. We were at this restauran at 5:30 on Sunday, March 3rd. Manager should be replaced but we will never go back.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0February 21, 2019Service was not as good as usual - waited over 45 minutes for food and not once did the waitress come back to at least let us know that she's still waiting on our order. However the bussing service and the valet service was excellent
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Waikiki
Tony Roma’s at 1972 Kalakaua is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (808) 942-2121 today.