, HI 96815
(808) 952-6175(808) 952-6175
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Waikiki
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 19, 2019I purchased a $100 gift card because I recently was going to vacation in Honolulu and have always enjoyed eating at T.R. Website said the Kalakaua Avenue was the only Tony Roma's site still open. Upon arrival in Hawaii, was saddened to see parking lot sealed off and doors shut. Not sure when this restaurant closed but certainly would NOT have purchased gift card had I known you closed this restaurant (closest T.R. location to where I live in Indiana is about 300 miles away--according to your website which still today says your Hawaii location is OPEN. Your operator said gift cards are not refundable (website makes no mention of that fact). Hope other customers do not get taken for $100 like I apprently have
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 9, 2019Please at least put a message up on the website or on the answering machine for the main line to inform the public about being closed for renovations Sept.3 to 24, 2019. I had to go out of my way to walk there and find out after a few days of calling the main line, (808)942-2121 (rang 15 times before giving up on 7 separate occasions over 3 days) and (808)952-6175 which returned a busy signal each of the 5 times I tried.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0August 20, 2019Waiter attended faster and gave bread to next table that was seated after us. When we realized they gave bread when had to ask for it after we had already ordered an appetizer. We brought it up to the manager and she apologized and said she would take care of it on our bill and she never did. I also tipped $4- when final came out on my statement it showed I tipped $6. I'm already back in TX at this time.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 8, 2019I was doing a delivery for a 3rd party company and the manager of the restaurant cussed at me and intentionally never made my to go ordered i wIt almost 40 minutes for a order and there was less than 6 peopl in the restaurant i called my corporate office and he apologized but this is his 2nd time and i heard from other delivery guys he does it frequently to his own employees and valet. I contacted the Hawaii corporate office and i didn't hear anything back. So I waited to the following week to do a follow up and they said the same thing they said the week before someone will contact me so i asked for the corporate number of there office and the the receptionist and manager claimed the didn't have the number so im reaching out to see whats going on and what disciplinary action has been taken. And why has it been almost 2 weeks and heard nothing back yet and why are the people covering for him it seems like. I want the same disciplinary action taken as if i cussed at him. Would i still have a job? Woul he still let me work there?
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 4, 2019Went to Tony Roma's to celebrate a birthday. After done with dinner and the celebration I gave the Server a Tony Roma gift card only to be told that their gift card machine was broken, didn't know when it will be fixed, but can use the gift card at another date when it is fixed. There were no signs in the restaurant notifying anyone that they do not accept Tony Roma's gift cards. I told the server that you sell gift cards don't you, why don't you accept them. The manager came out and basically told us the same thing, "Sorry, but our gift card machine is broken". If the machine was broken, why couldn't they just go online, find out how much the gift cards were for and accepted it as payment, not just refuse to take it. How many people go to a business, then ask the business if they take that businesses own gift card. It is always assumed that the business will accept it, especially if there are no signs telling the customers that they are not accepted. Totally ruined a celebration. Request that the credit card used to pay for our meal be cancelled and the gift card be accepted as payment.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Waikiki
Tony Roma’s at 1972 Kalakaua is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (808) 942-2121 today.