18050 Collins Ave
Sunny Isles Beach
, FL 33160
(305) 932-7907(305) 932-7907
Happy hour everyday! from 4PM to 7PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Collins Ave.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0August 21, 2019GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0August 12, 2019I was charged for an item I didn't order nor eat and was told it was removed so I didn't check my receipt for accuracy. The next day I noticed the charge for a grilled shrimp salad. I phoned the Restaurant and was told that I must bring in the receipt to get credit. I was on vacation and not able to return before leaving FL so my lost. Everyone be sure to double check your receipt and not trust the waiter to tell the truth.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0July 21, 2019The hostess did not have knowledge of the menu for a takeout order (when I was reading from the website), no to-go menus available, food pickup took longer than promised, staff poorly dressed, and poor customer service. I have been going to Tony’s Roma’s for years and the decline in this restaurant that is in such a luxurious neighborhood is disheartening.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 21, 2019Excellent server. Server was trying her hardest to give great service, But after waiting over 45 minutes Shrimps were raw not fully cooked and the Ribs were Cold and poor meat no meat and wife Steak was brought 15 Minutes after ?? Tony Romas used to be a great place. Wasted 65.00 Dollars
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0June 30, 2019Great service food was great but ribs were not very meaty tasted good but not much of it. I haven't been to Tony Romas in a while used to only be able to eat half of rack I ate whole thing.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Collins Ave.
Tony Roma’s at 18050 Collins Ave is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. Tony Roma’s is a landmark in the historic city of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Located conveniently 10 minutes south of Aventura Mall and adjacent to the Sunny Isles City Hall Complex, the location is surrounded by great shopping and beach accommodations. Proud to be an integral part of the city for more than 30 years, we invite you to join us for our World Famous Baby Back Ribs, steaks and more. Let’s get saucy! Try our NEW Happy Hour! $5 Plates & Drinks every day from 4PM-7PM. Visit us or call us at (305) 932-7907 today.