4411 Peoria Street
, CO 80239
(303) 375-8080(303) 375-8080
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kids Menu
- Private Dining
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Happy Hour
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Peoria
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 27, 2019We went to this location for dinner last night. We were very disappointed with the service and the food. After a short wait at the door, we were seated. The server brought us water within an acceptable amount of time. She then took our order and from there it went downhill! My husband ordered a half rack of the World Famous Baby Back Ribs with fries. I ordered the Shrimp Skewer dinner with a Watermelon Romarita. It took almost 40 minutes for us to get our food. The ribs were very thin and scrawny and the fries under-cooked. While there was nothing wrong with my order, it was cold! It had probably been sitting for a while before being delivered to our table. The Watermelon Romarita should have been served with a slice of watermelon. It was not. Needless to say, we were very disappointed with the quality of food and how long we had to wait for the mediocre food!!
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0June 22, 2019How disappointing!! We were excited that Tony Roma's had returned to Denver. One of the big draws was the "world famous" onion loaf. What we got was nothing like the original and nowhere near as good. The ribs were pretty good. One of my friends ordered a steak done medium-well. It came out raw. He sent it back and it came back medium rare, at best. The waitress actually argued with us and said that medium-well should have lots of red/pink in the middle. With all the other really good places in Denver for ribs, I see no reason to return to Tony Roma's. What a letdown!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 16, 2019Horrible experience. Came to bring my fiance and father in law for fathers day dinner. The restaurant was not busy and we were sat right away. Our waitress was rude and extremely unhappy and could not multitask. Our food was cold but good well. I do believe the waitress forgot about our table and brought our food at least 15 mins after preparation. My ribs were cold and the sauce was so cold it started gelling up. My fries were even cold. It was sad. My fiance and my father inlaws green beans were extremely cold. We paid over 100 for three adults to eat cold food at a restaurant that was not even busy. Will never recommend this location.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0May 31, 2019Delicious food and Great customer service!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0May 19, 2019Poor customer service.
Empty on a Saturday dinner .... bad sign.
Waited at front 3 minutes, seated then waited far too long for service.
Ordered food and although empty restaurant waited almost 20 minutes. Back of house too busy smoking and joking. First and LAST experience at TR’s
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Peoria
Tony Roma’s at 4411 Peoria Street is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. The Denver Peoria Tony Roma’s is located at The Timbers Hotel and near The Shops at Northfield Stapleton. Visit us or call us at (303) 375-8080 today.