1000 Universal Studios Blvd
, CA 91608
(818) 763-7674(818) 763-7674
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat Availability
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's City Walk
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 16, 2019We are at this location on Friday aug 9th. We were greeted about 30 secs upon entering which was awesome. It wasn’t super busy and we were shown to a booth. Host gave us menus and left. We awaited a few minutes and our server stopped by quickly and said I’ll be right with you. A minute later she brought bread but never asked for drinks. We didn’t see her again for at least 10 min. Finally she cake to table and said are you ready to order. My daughter said can we get drinks first. After that she was not friendly at all. We placed our order and she finally brought drinks about 2 mins later ( so about 18 min after we sat down ) our food came out pretty fast and it was amazing , server came by once about 2/3 of the way and asked if we were ok. No refill on drinks , didn’t ask if we wanted anything else , she brought the check. Now I work in a very Busy restaurant and am
Very understanding. But this was horrible service and I know this is not Normal service. Sadly it got worse later. My daughter paid for the meal and forgot her card in the book. We didn’t realize until about 40 min later. We went back to the restaurant and asked the host about it. She was not helpful and said “ you can look at the table if you want “. I said people are there and I don’t think
It would be there anymore. She said you can look around if you want and see if you can see your server. I then asked for a manager. She went and talked to a manger and he cake after a few minutes and handed my daughter her card. He did not ask her for her name or I’d. This is very bad practice. It was very disappointing. The whole experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Thank you for your time
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 15, 2019nice celebration of my wife's birthday
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 21, 2019First visit ever.we here on vacation and i always wanted to go there. Well worst time ever. After we got seated it took 10 min for waiter to come another 10 min to get the drinks and to mske a good order. We waited about 15 minfood finally came no answer why it took so long. Well my kids food was cold and mine over cooked. Replacement took another long time. And again my food was over cooked. Tokd the waiter that i didn't want this snymore since it look like the cant get it right. We try to tslk to a manager who had the nerv to say thats nornal that chicken is dry. He didn't want to help ...hmmmm should pay attention next tome to reviews.. at the end when we got back to the hotel i saw that we still got charged 2 times for my chicken and for muly onion stacker even i had a coupon for it cause i signed up with you guys i mean really i eat nothing and got double charged..i would like to give it another try but not like that..i payed to much money for food that i didnt even had. boomer thats how these days business is.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 21, 2019Im on vacation and want to try tony Roma's Sadly my first time going left a really bad taste in my mouth.
So we got seated and had to wait almost 10 min for a drink. After another while waiter came to take our order. My kids fries were cold told the waiter I had the mojo chicken and had to get it remade 2 times. Second time i waited 15 min ..so every body had to wait..tokd the wsiter hey dont worryjust take it back and tske it iff the bill..none still payed called them later when i sae it..csuse the manager was not there to help. ????? Strange..anyeay. i hope you can help to safe i would like to go back.but not here in California..
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 20, 2019I need to speak to somebody about a gay hate thing that happened to me while visiting this restaurant on 7/19/19 between the time of 8:20pm-9:30pm at the bar.ASAP I called the number on the web but it does not work
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's City Walk
Located right outside of Universal Studios, Tony Roma’s at 1000 Universal Studios Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (818) 763-7674 today.