1000 Universal Studios Blvd
, CA 91608
(818) 763-7674(818) 763-7674
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's City Walk
- New Classics Limited-Time MenuNew Classics Limited-Time MenuCome in and try our New Classics limited-time menu featuring classic hits with a twist. These special drinks and dishes are sure to satisfy both comfort food lovers and new flavor seekers.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 3, 2019great food and good service!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 18, 2019Great waitress. Food was cooked perfectly.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 12, 2019Excellent Food! Service portions for Roma Rack more than adequate. Corn on Cobb came with extra butter along side Cobb without my having to ask for it. This is not case in Honolulu. The only shortcoming was the prolonged time for delivery of food once ordered, & lack of additional sour dough bread when we ate loaf while waiting for our food order.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 9, 2019Karon J was really rude to us. It was our first time here and she was very impatient when we were reading from the menu and we were ordering. She even yelled at my brother.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0March 4, 2019Went in on a Friday night, not busy at all. There was plenty of seating available yet we were put in the far back corner of the restaurant. Waiter was attentive at first but after drinks came hardly saw him. Had several different people bring out appetizers and entrees. Had to basically beg bus boy for refills and condiments. Felt like we were dumped off and forgotten about. Not what I expected for my first time there in 15 years.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's City Walk
Located right outside of Universal Studios, Tony Roma’s at 1000 Universal Studios Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (818) 763-7674 today.