1000 Universal Studios Blvd
, CA 91608
(818) 763-7674(818) 763-7674
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat Availability
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's City Walk
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0May 19, 2019Came here after a loonngg day at universal studios and wanted some good food to eat. The service was mediocre and the food was decent. The waiter seemed like he had other things going on, he was impatient and didn't check on us once, he took our order and then gave us our food and that was it we didn't hear from him until he gave us his check. If you're looking for a decent meal... I would eat here but if you're actually looking to enjoy your meal and be waited on then go somewhere else!!
The only reason this is getting 2 stars was because we got seated quickly and the potato skins were pretty good. Other than that don't eat here! For the price of the food the quality seemed like they just reheated my food. Thanks but I won't be coming back.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0April 23, 2019Good food as always. But I left my CK jacket and they said they did not find anything. Went there 22 April 2019. Left 9pm. I would appreciate if you will return my jacket. That means a lot to me. You may contact me at the email address below.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 3, 2019great food and good service!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 18, 2019Great waitress. Food was cooked perfectly.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 12, 2019Excellent Food! Service portions for Roma Rack more than adequate. Corn on Cobb came with extra butter along side Cobb without my having to ask for it. This is not case in Honolulu. The only shortcoming was the prolonged time for delivery of food once ordered, & lack of additional sour dough bread when we ate loaf while waiting for our food order.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's City Walk
Located right outside of Universal Studios, Tony Roma’s at 1000 Universal Studios Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (818) 763-7674 today.