1000 Universal Studios Blvd
, CA 91608
(818) 763-7674(818) 763-7674
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat Availability
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's City Walk
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0September 29, 2019Our server, Pamela D, up at universal city walk in Hollywood was so friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating to us! It was a fun and playful experience, the very thing that will have us come back! The manager was very fun and friendly too! Loved this visit more than any other!!! Thank you Pamela! And for Tony Roma’s for employing such a gem!
Ross and Marwan Graves
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0September 9, 2019The hostesses and our waiter (Lily) were very good. But the food was not. My baby back ribs were overcooked, as was the broccoli. My kid's macaroni was soupy. The booth behind us complained their beef ribs were so tough they could not eat them. Onion rings were great as always.
Not looking for anything just wanted to share my disappointment with the quality of our food as I have enjoyed your food for years. I have only 2 data points and both were bad. And both were about the poor quality of the meals.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0September 2, 2019The Straw Lemonade Bacardi was great to bad it came after I was already eating my diner and my salad came at the same time. I gave 4 stars cuz the mahi mahi was great and the server was polite, HOWEVER this is one of the dirtiest bathrooms I have ever been in at a restaurant above fast food.it was 8pm when I got there I cant understand the dirt there was no wait to sit and the place was half empty. no reason for a filthy bathroom. I will return for the drink may the one in burbank ca instead of universal studios ca.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 16, 2019We are at this location on Friday aug 9th. We were greeted about 30 secs upon entering which was awesome. It wasn’t super busy and we were shown to a booth. Host gave us menus and left. We awaited a few minutes and our server stopped by quickly and said I’ll be right with you. A minute later she brought bread but never asked for drinks. We didn’t see her again for at least 10 min. Finally she cake to table and said are you ready to order. My daughter said can we get drinks first. After that she was not friendly at all. We placed our order and she finally brought drinks about 2 mins later ( so about 18 min after we sat down ) our food came out pretty fast and it was amazing , server came by once about 2/3 of the way and asked if we were ok. No refill on drinks , didn’t ask if we wanted anything else , she brought the check. Now I work in a very Busy restaurant and am
Very understanding. But this was horrible service and I know this is not Normal service. Sadly it got worse later. My daughter paid for the meal and forgot her card in the book. We didn’t realize until about 40 min later. We went back to the restaurant and asked the host about it. She was not helpful and said “ you can look at the table if you want “. I said people are there and I don’t think
It would be there anymore. She said you can look around if you want and see if you can see your server. I then asked for a manager. She went and talked to a manger and he cake after a few minutes and handed my daughter her card. He did not ask her for her name or I’d. This is very bad practice. It was very disappointing. The whole experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Thank you for your time
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 15, 2019nice celebration of my wife's birthday
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's City Walk
Located right outside of Universal Studios, Tony Roma’s at 1000 Universal Studios Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (818) 763-7674 today.