20720 Avalon Blvd
, CA 90746
(310) 329-5723(310) 329-5723
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
- New Classics Limited-Time MenuNew Classics Limited-Time MenuCome in and try our New Classics limited-time menu featuring classic hits with a twist. These special drinks and dishes are sure to satisfy both comfort food lovers and new flavor seekers.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 15, 2019Extremely poor service. I wish i gave 0 stars. The restaraunt was empty, yet it took 20 mins to recieve our food, which was cold when received. We got 1 refill of our drinks right before receiving the check! and when We asked for our check from a by standard, the very snotty, blue haired "waitress" ignored us. We literally had to "YELL 3 TIMES" after she ignored all 3 of us, then i said, "i know you can hear us, were the only ones here..really?" she responds "yes i heard you" as she continued down the hall. we saw our waitress only twice after she took our order, and that was when receiving the food,and when she brought the check (thats when we asked for our 1st refill) we didnt even get to drink it bc by then we asked who the blue haired waitress was, she played dumb and said "im not sure" when we explained the issue of ignoring us, she made an excuse as to her not being our server. this place was EMPTY it was just us 3 at our table, and 5 drunks at the bar yelling and causing a scene. and we were completely ignored. doesnt matter the time, or who our waitress was, we needed assistance that our own waitress couldnt do. So because they welcomed us in this restaraunt, that means you provide the same service as if it was a busy day. my first time there and my last. i cannot belive that woman with the BLUE HAIR, REALLY? She was very ugly, rude and kept her head down everytime she walked by after that. i wish i never paid for the food. We went there after a long hard day, didnt eat at all, and finally find a "decent" place and thats the treatment we got? Please do something about this.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 6, 2019Service was horrible. My husband and I ordered the same meal at the same time. His meal was ready in 20 mins mine on the other hand took an hour to come from the kitchen. I requested to speak to the manager. I explained what had happened. She stated what do you want me to do about it. I said you're the manager what can you do. Nothing was done. We won't be visiting this establishment in the future
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0January 3, 2019The customer service was excellent, but the food was not satisfactory. I ordered the tri-tip sandwich. The bread was very hard and the meat was so tough, it was very difficult to chew.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0December 21, 2018I wanted to share our experience from our lunch yesterday so I made sure I kept our receipt to do the survey. When I went to Tonycares.com, it says it's no longer accepting survey. So to mgr it means Tony doesn't care at all!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 19, 2018Terrible service,
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
Tony Roma’s at 20720 Avalon Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (310) 329-5723 today.