20720 Avalon Blvd
, CA 90746
(310) 329-5723(310) 329-5723
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 10, 2019My food was so cold and my red Velvet Cheese it was nasty I need my refund back my soda was water
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 17, 2019Drove from Escondido CA to Carson CA to pick up ribs, chicken and onion loafs with my daughter on Sunday, July 14th, 2019. What an awful experience! Brianda was awful, and customer service was not a priority for her. To drive three hours on a Sunday morning and to be treated as we were, made for an awful experience! Not sure if we will do that again. Thank you for nothing! Just horrible!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 17, 2019This place is due for a lawsuit. I'm a gourmet chef , and own my own catering company. As me and my girlfriend drove to get some dinner we spotted Tony Romas , feeling nostalgic we decided to go and have dinner there. We sit down to an almost empty restaurant and it takes 20 minutes to get a drink. I ordered beef ribs and 35 minutes later my ribs come out. Mind you I'm a chef. The waitress says we added another rib since these ribs are small. I can clearly see that these are not beef ribs , the waitress insists they are beef. These were small 3inch baby back ribs. Not beef ribs , she got flustered and said I'm sorry we ran out of beef. So why not just tell me in the first place so I can order something else. I have contacted my attorney and will be filing criminal / legal charges against the restaurant for intentionally attempting to poison me by knowingly serving me pork ribs and passing them off as beef. I told the manager and we walked out. He didnt even apologize. My lawyer will be in touch. Thank you
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 23, 2019Bad quality Rigs
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0May 12, 2019Bad quality ribs
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 12
About Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
Tony Roma’s at 20720 Avalon Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (310) 329-5723 today.