20720 Avalon Blvd
, CA 90746
(310) 329-5723(310) 329-5723
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 23, 2019Bad quality Rigs
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0May 12, 2019Bad quality ribs
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0May 6, 2019I was going to take my wife for dinner tomorrow but after reading these reviews....idk i changed my mind.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 16, 2019HAd the worst date with my girl ther was a hair on my ladies food it took long waiter was great and profetional but manager should of came and apologize we werr ther like 6pm sat april 13 we took her food to go for being so pricy they dont respect the customer
WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS SPOT AND CHECK UR FOOD
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 15, 2019Extremely poor service. I wish i gave 0 stars. The restaraunt was empty, yet it took 20 mins to recieve our food, which was cold when received. We got 1 refill of our drinks right before receiving the check! and when We asked for our check from a by standard, the very snotty, blue haired "waitress" ignored us. We literally had to "YELL 3 TIMES" after she ignored all 3 of us, then i said, "i know you can hear us, were the only ones here..really?" she responds "yes i heard you" as she continued down the hall. we saw our waitress only twice after she took our order, and that was when receiving the food,and when she brought the check (thats when we asked for our 1st refill) we didnt even get to drink it bc by then we asked who the blue haired waitress was, she played dumb and said "im not sure" when we explained the issue of ignoring us, she made an excuse as to her not being our server. this place was EMPTY it was just us 3 at our table, and 5 drunks at the bar yelling and causing a scene. and we were completely ignored. doesnt matter the time, or who our waitress was, we needed assistance that our own waitress couldnt do. So because they welcomed us in this restaraunt, that means you provide the same service as if it was a busy day. my first time there and my last. i cannot belive that woman with the BLUE HAIR, REALLY? She was very ugly, rude and kept her head down everytime she walked by after that. i wish i never paid for the food. We went there after a long hard day, didnt eat at all, and finally find a "decent" place and thats the treatment we got? Please do something about this.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 9
About Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
Tony Roma’s at 20720 Avalon Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (310) 329-5723 today.