20720 Avalon Blvd
, CA 90746
(310) 329-5723(310) 329-5723
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 22, 2019To whom it may concern and hope they take into consideration this email and do something in regards the horrible experience I had on 12/21 at around 7:30pm.
Took my husband to have dinner for our wedding anniversary and as soon as we walk inside the restaurant we notice their was one family waiting before us. We approach the front desk (hosts) to let her know we were a party of two and this very young lady. With a very rude tone of voice said to me “ they were here first you wait” and ignored me she didn’t let me even tell her we were waiting or anything, to start off when costumers was inside a restaurant is always nice to greet them she honestly ignore us.. secondly my husband and I decided to just have a seat and wait until she was done organizing her desk because it seemed that was her number one priority, then she came to us and said “ come sit over here “ who says that ?!!! That honestly was very rude and unprofessional! Lastly, the entire time that we were eating I notice she was just walking around staring at ppl which it was very uncomfortable! We had the worst dinner ever! I really hope they call her attention and do something about this. I honestly wouldn’t want someone else to experience what we did..
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 12, 2019Service was grea, initially. Everything went south when my husband and I ordered his third Cadillac Margarita and my second. We both agreed that neither were what we ordered and neither has any salt on the rim. The server had already closed the tab as the restaurant was technically closed at this point. I guess those were the employees exiting the building already a few minutes after closing but I was able to finally get the manager to come to our table and kindly explain to him that this is not what we ordered and matter factly the "margarita" tasted way too lemony like it was just thrown together. The manager quickly stated there is nothing he could do because the bartender is gone and the restaurant is closed and he can't make the drink and he is doing paperwork. I could not even reiterate my disgust for the drinks because he totally walked off. I'm not sure if he had a bad night or what but he definitely could use additional customer service training. I'm more upset because we drove way from LA to go to this place only and left with a sour taste!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 10, 2019My food was so cold and my red Velvet Cheese it was nasty I need my refund back my soda was water
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 17, 2019Drove from Escondido CA to Carson CA to pick up ribs, chicken and onion loafs with my daughter on Sunday, July 14th, 2019. What an awful experience! Brianda was awful, and customer service was not a priority for her. To drive three hours on a Sunday morning and to be treated as we were, made for an awful experience! Not sure if we will do that again. Thank you for nothing! Just horrible!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 17, 2019This place is due for a lawsuit. I'm a gourmet chef , and own my own catering company. As me and my girlfriend drove to get some dinner we spotted Tony Romas , feeling nostalgic we decided to go and have dinner there. We sit down to an almost empty restaurant and it takes 20 minutes to get a drink. I ordered beef ribs and 35 minutes later my ribs come out. Mind you I'm a chef. The waitress says we added another rib since these ribs are small. I can clearly see that these are not beef ribs , the waitress insists they are beef. These were small 3inch baby back ribs. Not beef ribs , she got flustered and said I'm sorry we ran out of beef. So why not just tell me in the first place so I can order something else. I have contacted my attorney and will be filing criminal / legal charges against the restaurant for intentionally attempting to poison me by knowingly serving me pork ribs and passing them off as beef. I told the manager and we walked out. He didnt even apologize. My lawyer will be in touch. Thank you
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 14
About Tony Roma's Avalon Blvd.
Tony Roma’s at 20720 Avalon Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (310) 329-5723 today.