1640 S Harbor Blvd
, CA 92802
(714) 520-0200(714) 520-0200
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Valet Parking
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's S. Harbor Blvd.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 28, 2019The Waiter spilled soup on my mother. It burned her hand. She had to pull ice out of her water to use for the burn. He eventually brought her wipes. Not a rag, wipes. This was after she had already wiped down all the soup off her clothes. Then he did not bring her a new water glass, but just refilled the one that she just stuck her hand in for the ice. Worse yet, we paid over 100.00 for a dinner, and they didn't even have the courtesy to take off the soup that he BURNED my mom with. My filet bites were cold, and our food was all brought out at different times. I would not come back.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 1, 2019.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0January 7, 2019HorribleResponse from Tony Roma'sJanuary 9, 2019Sorry to hear this Tj. Any details will be helpful...
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0November 23, 2018Me and my family drove an hour and a half because we haven’t had Tony Roma’s in very long and it used to be a Thanksgiving tradition. We were told we could order bakedpotatoes but when the food was served we were told at that point there were no biaked potatoes and we would have to choose another side. When I asked the manager what other side options were she was very rude and acted like I was disturbing her she brought me mashed potatoes instead of a baked potato and they were ice cold. When I asked her can I have hot food as my ribs were already cold waiting for the side she was very rude and went back and got more. All of us ordered big potatoes at the table and had to experience the same thing our food got cold and we had to send back the new side because it was cold too. Almost $200 down the drain I’m extremely unsatisfied especially being a loyal customer and being that I drove an hour and a half to eat there on Thanksgiving night! The server never checked back up on us and neither did the manager horrible horrible service!!! Hope to hear from corporate.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 23, 2018Very sorry to hear about your experience Amber. Thank you for your feedback.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0November 13, 2018While visiting Disneyland, my wife and I enjoyed at least a dozen meals (Ribeye steak), and without exception, experienced friendly and helpful service. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, as ordered. We wanted to thank you, and we very much look forward to returning in the future.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 13, 2018Thank you so much for the wonderful review David. We look forward to your next visit.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0October 30, 2018we had 2 Roma burgers and they were disgusting the meat was undercooked and the fries were coldResponse from Tony Roma'sNovember 4, 2018Thank you for your feedback Brandon. Wish we could have fixed this in house.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 12
About Tony Roma's S. Harbor Blvd.
Located just one mile from the Anaheim Convention Center, Tony Roma’s at 1640 S Harbor Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (714) 520-0200 today.