1640 S Harbor Blvd
, CA 92802
(714) 520-0200(714) 520-0200
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Valet Parking
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's S. Harbor Blvd.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 8, 2019I visited Tony Roma’s at Anaheim, CA. at around 3PM with good spirits and a mood to celebrate.
My feedback and experience is a poor one, because the service that our server provided was bad.
The greeting was not welcoming, feel more being rushed, nothing in the menu was explained, and I was interrupted various times while talking to him. He said something to the other server while I was speaking to him and was watching the TV screen while taking our order. At this point, I had the urge to ask the manager if I could switch server, but I didn’t.
Throughout the meal, he check once with us but it didn’t feel he cared about our meal experience.
I told him that we had a birthday and what do you guys do about this. He said they provided ice cream with cheesecake and then quickly change his mind and said it was only ice cream. I remember I called the host earlier and they say they provided a dessert cake.
After he drop off the ice cream, he let the dirty plates sit on the table. The whole table was a mess. Also he drop off the to go boxes did not offer to pack the food and missed the plastic bag.
Afterwards, another server came and clear up the dirty plates and automatically brought the plastic bag without me asking. Throughout the meal, the transaction with other severs was pleasant, but with him it didn’t feel great. On my personal feeling, I don’t get good vibes.
For the food, my wife told me after we left that her baby ribs was a little dry but didn’t want to cause a problem. My food was delicious.
I came to a fine dinning restaurant to receive a nice meal experience with the price I am paying and the reputation that Tony Roma’s hold. That’s why we choose restaurants like this to celebrate, because it ensures us that quality service and quality food will be there Unfortunately, I didn’t feel that way. The service I received was not fine dinning. The server’s level of service is not up to to this level. The more I think about this experience, the more upsetting it feels.
I would like to request a refund if possible. Here is the receipt number for tracking purposes.
Check ID: 33
Server: 5050 Polo
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 25, 2019Have been going to Tony Roma's since the mid 80s. Go every other month and spend at least $200. Always take home a couple racks of baby back ribs and 2 full loaves of onion rings. Tonight when my wife got her dinner salad and it was completely different we should have ran away. Next comes our rice which has saffron's and carrots in it. Awful. Next we find out you no longer have a full loaf of onion rings. Not good. In the past you would get about half the onion rings that were thin cut and about half that were thicker cut in a full loaf. In your new small loaf they're all thick-cut they were awful. They even had a strange stale taste at the end of each bite. Baked potato was old. Sad to say, but we're never coming back to Tony Roma's again. Didn't take any food home with us this time. Needed to let you know that you've lost a lifetime customer. Good luck.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0April 15, 2019It was food. A completely underwhelming experience. Like other restaurants of a similar age or style (Applebees, TGIF, Ruby Tuesday, etc.) Tony Roma's is in serious need of a complete overhaul in menu and decor. This location (across from Disneyland) is huge, but more than half empty. Other places in the area down by the GardenWalk mall are also huge, packed and have lines waiting outside. Along with better food and service.Response from Tony Roma'sApril 16, 2019.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 28, 2019The Waiter spilled soup on my mother. It burned her hand. She had to pull ice out of her water to use for the burn. He eventually brought her wipes. Not a rag, wipes. This was after she had already wiped down all the soup off her clothes. Then he did not bring her a new water glass, but just refilled the one that she just stuck her hand in for the ice. Worse yet, we paid over 100.00 for a dinner, and they didn't even have the courtesy to take off the soup that he BURNED my mom with. My filet bites were cold, and our food was all brought out at different times. I would not come back.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 1, 2019.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0January 7, 2019HorribleResponse from Tony Roma'sJanuary 9, 2019Sorry to hear this Tj. Any details will be helpful...
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 15
About Tony Roma's S. Harbor Blvd.
Located just one mile from the Anaheim Convention Center, Tony Roma’s at 1640 S Harbor Blvd is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (714) 520-0200 today.