Sahara Tower Building
Sheikh Zayed Road
04 331 377704 331 3777
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Handicap Accessible
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
At Tony Roma's Sahara Tower
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 29, 2019We used to go this branch many time but yesterday experience wasn’t good. Attitude of manager was very bad and way of serving to customer wasn’t right and he doesn’t know how to deal with customer. I think he needs some training of costumer happiness. Instate of manager the Philipino lady who served us she was was given better service then the manager and I though she should be the manager.Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 29, 2019Hi Hossain, we are really sorry for this, could you send us your details to email@example.com so that we could directly contact you and investigate this incident further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to hearing from you at the earliest convenience.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0October 22, 2018good price for lunchResponse from Tony Roma'sOctober 22, 2018Wow Adil, loved your feedback and rating. We are glad you liked our Lunch Menu as well, take out some time and try our best selling Kickin' Shrimp & Onion Loaf you'll love them too. Hope to see you soon again.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0October 15, 2018Last time we visit was really a bad experience. But because of Mr. Gilbert who invited us and serves us the meal that's beyond our expectations out impressions changed. Keep up the great guest service. We really appreaciate the efforts of Mr. Gilbert. Thank you.Response from Tony Roma'sOctober 16, 2018Hi Rose, Thanks for the awesome feedback and 5 star rating, we are glad to know you enjoyed your meal at Tony Roma's and appreciate Mr. Gilbert's efforts in assisting you. Hope to see you soon again.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0October 5, 2018Service was good. Staffs are great the only problem is the food. I have ordered pasta and red pepper chicken. Pasta is soogy so pale. The chicken is not even spicy (while the server mention it was spicy) and the brocolli was over cooked. So dissapointed with the food.Response from Tony Roma'sOctober 7, 2018Hi Rose, we are sorry to see this feedback, it would be great if you could email us your contact details on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could call you to learn more about your experience and thus investigate the matter in more detail. Looking forward to speaking with you. Thanks again
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0June 21, 2018One of the best places to spend your time with friends and family ..won't be disappointed with the food and staff. They genuinely care. Lovely steak and a good portion is served .
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Sahara Tower
Tony Roma’s at Sahara Tower Building is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 04 331 3777 today.