Calle Gran Vía, 68
910 48 23 95910 48 23 95
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||1:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||1:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday||1:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday||1:00 PM - 12:30 AM|
|Saturday||1:00 PM - 12:30 AM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Gran Vía
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 30, 2019I walked in alone , manager didnt speak or approach me. I saw other pple come in a little after me who are ( caucasian) and im a african american female . He spoke to them and seated them . I than walked up to the host stand and began showing manager and another waiter my groupon I received as a gift and he walkd over to other staff and they were circling around him looking at my phone trying to see if the coupon was legit or not . I noticed 2 waiters look back at me and laugh a little( caucasian short lady). Manager comes up to me and says pull up the actual voucher and i'm stating to him that it was purchased today and that this was the only email i received from groupon. He hand me back the phone and said rudely , "Cant help you" and as I was trying to speak to him he rudely turned his back towards me as I was still speaking to him . I will not be eating at this location anymore and I would like my refund back on my groupon . If this is how the manager treat tourists than that's really sad and unprofessional honestly. I ate lunch at Tgi friday instead ( Dec 29 2019 at 5pm )
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0September 17, 2019Los tamaños de las porciones los disminuyeron demasiado. La receta cambio. Se demoraron mucho en servir y la comida llegó fría. Mala atención. Además pedimos una hoja para dejar sugerencias y nos dicen que para dejar las sugerencias teníamos que pagar 100 euros.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0May 5, 2019Excelente servicio y atención de parte los meseros Carolina y Fernando, fueron muy diligentes y servicialesResponse from Tony Roma'sJuly 19, 2019Muchas gracias por tu valoración, Francisco
Nos alegra saber que has disfrutado de la experiencia.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 19, 2019Buena calidad, atención al cliente y establecimiento.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0April 19, 2019Buen servicio solo que tardaron en traer los platos principales.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Gran Vía
Tony Roma’s at Calle Gran Vía, 68 is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 910 48 23 95 today.