Centro Commercial Siam Mall
922 79 80 94922 79 80 94
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
At Tony Roma's Siam
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0March 3, 2019Los camareros se tardan mucho en atenderte, le llamas y no vienen. La calidad de la comida ha sido regular.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0February 18, 2019Había 6 mesas y 4 camareros. Tardaron bastante cogernos la comanda, éramos 4 comensales y sólo trajeron 2 platos para los entrantes. En varias ocasiones tuvimos que llamar al camarero para pedirle los cubiertos, un plato que no llegaba...
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0November 18, 2018We stopped for lunch today at 2.15pm. We were served quickly.We were still waiting for our main courses at 3.05pm. The male waiter (older balding chap) advised our food was on the pass and he would bring it straightaway.. he did not! We gave up and left..leaving money on the table for our starter and drinks. I told our waiter we were leaving. He said nothing. A few minutes later he ran towards us..aggressive and shouting about calling security ..telling us to pay for what we had. He wouldn't let us speak..he was loud and rude and caused a scene.very distressing and very disappointing.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 21, 2018How terrible this thing you are telling us.
Immediately send your comments to the management to adjust everything that is wrong.
Thanks for your comments and for your visit.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0October 25, 2018Dreadful experience! Food cold yet overcooked. Inattentive staff. Complained and was told "you should have said something before I ate it all". I tried to but nobody came near our table after we were served. Anyway, I didn't "eat it all" - I left most of it because it was inedible. Asked for an apology at least and was not given one.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 22, 2018Absolutely terrible. Forgot main meals. One did eventually arrive stone cold. We were ignored for over 45 minutes trying to get a server’s attention and when we finally did there was no apology and they still tried to charge us for our forgotten meals! We ended up leaving cash and walking out, still being ignored!Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 26, 2018Thank you for your opinion, Lauren We always consider your comments to improve the quality of our service.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Siam
Tony Roma’s at Centro Commercial Siam Mall is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 922 79 80 94 today.