Tony Roma's Playa Fañabe
Tony Roma's Playa Fañabe
Rating 2.2(10 Reviews)
Open Today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PMOpen Today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PMOpen Today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PMOpen Today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PMOpen Today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PMOpen Today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PMOpen Today: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
38660 Costa Adeje
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Full Bar
At Tony Roma's Playa Fañabe
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0January 13, 2020Excellent meal good food good service. Strangely the starter was served at the same time as the main course!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0October 4, 2019Very poor quality. Ordered gluten free lasagne as it was only gluten free option on menu. This makes me think you have no chef, just a microwave operator. Worst gluten free food I’ve ever been served, massively overpriced and very poor, no taste, no flavour, ugh! Waitress just shrugged when I told her how awful it was. We will spend the rest of our holiday advising people not to eat here, Burger King gives much better value! Only gave one star because I couldn’t choose zero!!!!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 16, 2019Starter out on the table 5-10 min before the main, so we did not finish the starter.
Comment from waiter "do you think you have enough food?"
We order 3 different dishes. The big burger was good, but the nachos with chicken and the Roma burger was not.
I hope everyone else gets a better experience then we did.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 17, 2019Food ok. Service rubbish. It won’t let me rate lower than one star or else I would.Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 21, 2019Dear Customer.
First of all we apologize on behalf of the entire team, it is a shame for us to know that we have not enjoyed the experience we expected in our restaurant.
Offering the best to our customers is our main objective, that is why we will review with our room staff all our procedures so that these situations do not happen again.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0June 16, 2019We had to cancel our main courses because the wait was over 80 minutes. However, eena was fantastic and did a great job of managing the issue. She was brilliant and should be a very cherished employee, she coped extremely well and made a fantastic effort. She needed more support from other management as there was not enough staff. She seemed disappointed at us cancelling but she was the greatest employee that night and did an amazing job, eena senorita el magnifico!!Response from Tony Roma'sJune 20, 2019Thank you very much for sending us your comments.
We send our apologies for not having offered the experience you expected, we work every day to maintain our quality standards, and we are sorry that this time they have not been met
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 10
About Tony Roma's Playa Fañabe
Tony Roma’s at Hotel Jardines De Nivaria is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 922 72 48 06 today.