Av Rafael Puig Lluvina, 23
Avenida Rafael Puig Lluvina, 23
38660 Arona, Playa de las Américas
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
At Tony Roma's Tenerife Sur
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 6, 2019Came here for a friends birthday meal yesterday evening..... we ended up leaving after just the starter due to such poor service and having our orders completely mixed up and the staff unable to communicate with us.
Nachos came out with bacon on which is NOT described on menu and I do NOT eat bacon, no apologies from staff, we requested fresh without the bacon, we kept the chicken bites while we waited for the new nachos, next thing a waiter brings out two racks of ribs which again was the WRONG order they did not explain why our nachos did not come back out and then looked confused while I explained I had ordered the Cajun chicken burger not ribs, at this point again no apologies and such poor communication we decided to pay for the two drinks, the one starter and leave, we had to request twice for the bill to be amended as all of the incorrect or not received food remained on the bill, shocked that so many of the staff failed to understand minimum English when I tried to explain the faults with the order I was just left standing in the restaurant waiting for further assistance from someone who may understand, even the manager failed to apologies at how poorly this had been handled and safe to say it ruined my friends birthday and I would recommend anyone to AVOID this restaurant and it’s incompetent staff.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0December 5, 2018Can i make a reservation for newyearseve.
Do you have a special menu??
I hope you can sen me the menu so that i can make a reservation in Tony Romas - Playa de las Americas. Thanks
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0November 25, 2018I was dining with my girlfriend in your Tenerife Playa De Las America Branch when a cockroach crawled up and through the crack in between the bench of the seat. I asked the manager originally if she had anything to swat the Cockroach with, she looked at me wide eyed as if she knew that definitely shouldn’t have been there and also the fact I had said it out loud. She She as she picked it up. No aplology was given. When the bill came round, I had asked to speak again to her as I did not feel it appropriate that for €42 that I had been dining with a cockroach. She was very rude to me, being very belittling. She blamed the cockroach being on the location and the tropical climate, understandably, as it is a hot climate, these bugs will thrive more, but not from within restaurants and if proper hygiene measures are taken. She took €5 off the bill only after she had said I don’t know what to do for you. I have been in several restaurants on my visit here, all with lower ratings and I have seen no Cockroaches in any of them. I definitely wouldn’t expect it of a 4.5 star restaurant.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0November 2, 2018Excelente como siempre, somos clientes habituales
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0October 7, 2018Awful, worst customer experience I've ever received in my life! First & last time at Tony Roma's anywhere after this!!Response from Tony Roma'sOctober 8, 2018Hello Claire, we do not like that one of our clients does not enjoy your visit to our restaurant. We hope you reconsider visiting any of our other restaurants in the south of Tenerife. We assure you a better experience.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 9
About Tony Roma's Tenerife Sur
Tony Roma’s at Av Rafael Puig Lluvina, 23 is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 922 79 80 24 today.