Av Rafael Puig Lluvina, 23
Avenida Rafael Puig Lluvina, 23
38660 Arona, Playa de las Américas
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
At Tony Roma's Tenerife Sur
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 11, 2019Bland food bad service, never had chicken fajita to dry with absolute no flavour not even a bit of salt or pepper ,Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 21, 2019Dear customer
First of all, send us our apologies, as it is a pity for us to know that you did not like your experience.
Offering our customers the best is our main objective and we are very sorry to know that this was not the case. We hope you accept our apologies.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0August 5, 2019Camareros amables, hamburguesa regular (os va a comer goiko grill) y muy cutre que sea es la única gran cadena de implantación nacional que cobra por el refill de la cocacola
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 30, 2019I wish I had read the reviews to this so called restaurant everything they said is true because I was given the same poor service from start to finish..... and the head waiter on the front desk just shrugged his shoulders and said sorry have a nice vacation when we complained....yes we may be passing trade but the way it was brushed aside after spending close to 100 euros was nothing less than patronising and disrespectful. I would advise people to avoid this place if you want to have an enjoyable dining experience.... and a message to the management forget the automated reply’s and do something about customers complaints as they all highlight the poor service....Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 31, 2019Dear John F
It is very unfortunate for us to read your comment and know that your visit has not been satisfactory, that is why we send you our apologies.
We are sorry to read your comment. Each opinion of our customers is very important to us, which is why every comment we receive is read and taken into account by us.
Listening to our clients is what allows us to improve and take the necessary measures so that these situations do not happen again
Thanks a lot for help us to be better.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 4, 2019Your resturant has cockroaches running around the resturant we have left mid way throung our starter and drinks i was very excited to visit a tony romas again since the glasgow branch closed down and im very dissapointed!!Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 10, 2019Dear Customer We send our apologies and regret that you have not enjoyed your visit.
We will take the necessary measures so that these situations do not happen again.
Thank you very much for your comment and for helping us improve.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 4, 2019We decided to give you another go after a disappointing experience in March this year. However, yet again our whole experience was ruined by your waiting staff. I can’t rate your food highly enough, it was fantastic as always, we both had the New York strip, cooked to perfection. However, your waiting staff couldn’t be any less in interested. We arrived just after 5pm, and after being seated waiting almost 10mins for our drink order to be taken(there was only 4 others in the restaurant) and the waiter tried to dash off before we could give him our food order, we finished our starters and watched the waiter continue to talk to the bartender, around 15mins later a different waiter brought out our main course with the table still covered in our starter plates and cutlery, we then had to ask the bartender for our bill, which the waiter almost ran over with. We really don’t think we could risk using this restaurant again due to the terrible service. A real shame as we rate the food so highly, and we’ve never had an experience like this in your costa Adeje restaurant.
Yours sincerely Ian MacdonaldResponse from Tony Roma'sJuly 10, 2019Dear Client.
We appreciate your comment and we are very sorry that you did not enjoy your dinner in our restaurant.
We will investigate what has happened with the service, since our customers are the most important to us. Thank you again
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 16
About Tony Roma's Tenerife Sur
Tony Roma’s at Av Rafael Puig Lluvina, 23 is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 922 79 80 24 today.