922 79 80 24922 79 80 24
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Happy Hour
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
At Tony Roma's Siam
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 17, 2019Very bad treatment as they forgot our pizza for the children, they then did it very quick and pizza was very bad, good as not done! Instead of the manager and personal make their excuse they tried all kind of arguments to justify the very late and bad pizza. Very angry the manager told me we did not have to pay. Lot of pride invloved. Camarero Jesus only polite person at this place. Bad service and no feeling for customer service. We will not come back!Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 21, 2019Dear Customer.
First of all, we send you our apologies, as it is a shame for us to know that you did not like your experience.
Our main objective is to offer our clients the best and we regret to know that this was not the case.
We hope you accept our apologies.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 14, 2019Although the food was good, the service was terrible. There was even an argument between the head waiter and his staff in full view of the restaurant. Come on guys, you can do better. I have never seen a full blown staff argument in full view, and it just shows how bad this site is for service. We asked three times for the dessert menu, and on the last time the waiter 'tutted' at us. Dreadful.Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 22, 2019Dear Customer
We are very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your visit to our restaurant, which is why we send you our apologies.
We commit ourselves to take the necessary measures so that these situations do not happen again.
Thanks a lot for help us to be better.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 9, 2019Great service, party of 11 seated quickly, order taken in a timely fashion and hot food promptly served with a smile.
Highly recommended and will visit again next time we are in Tenerife
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 5, 2019Absolutely shocking service!!!
Nobody working at this restaurant has a clue about customer service or experience.
We waited 20 minutes to order food after asking waiter 3 times, asked for a second drink 4 times, only to then receive the wrong drink ordered my two young children ice cream by the time the spoons came it had melted and was drunk like a milkshake, further more when we complained the managers attitude was appalling. This restaurant should be seriously looked at by the Tony Roma’s group as it gives you a bad name, we have family who live in Tenerife and Have a business on the island. I will be telling everyone I know not to ever eat at this restaurant! and by the look of the other reviews on this website despite being apologised to and ensured that the issues they experienced won’t happen again it continues to keep happening! Won’t allow me to give 0 stars so had to give 1Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 12, 2019Apreciada Camila, G.
Lamentamos mucho leer su comentario sobre su experiencia en nuestro restaurantes, nuestros clientes son los más importante para nosotros, y ofrecerles una experiencia excepcional es nuestro cometido por lo que sentimos mucho que en esta ocasion no haya sido asi.
Nos comprometemos a tomar las medias correctoras para evitar estas situaciones y esperamos pueda aceptar nuestras disculpas.
Muchas gracias por su comentario y por ayudarnos a mejorar.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 2, 2019Pedimos un menú para 2 personas, el camarero nos dijo que no tenían pollo asado y que los substituia por otro plato. Nos trajo literal 3 muslos de pollo que ya estaban incluidos en el Menu en un plato aparte rebozados en salsa picante, que era incomible. ni por asomo reemplazaba al plato que faltaba. No volveremosResponse from Tony Roma'sAugust 12, 2019Apreciado José, ante todo enviarle nuestras más sinceras disculpas, sentimos mucho conocer que la comida durante su visita no fue lo esperado.
Agradecemos su comentario ya que nos ayuda a mejorar, e investigaremos que ha podido suceder para evitar que estas situaciones vuelvan a ocurrir.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 16
About Tony Roma's Siam
Tony Roma’s at Siam Mall is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 922 79 80 24 today.