302 South Route 4
Suites 133 & 134
(671) 477-4071(671) 477-4071
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Happy Hour
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Hagatna
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0June 8, 2019AWESOME customer service (Hagatña)(waiter name Edgar)! The food is DELICIOUS! Restaruant is clean n room temperature was great!Response from Tony Roma'sJune 17, 2019Thank you Christine for your time in rating us 5 stars and great comments. We are glad you enjoyed dining with us and we hope to see you again.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0June 3, 2019Great food!Response from Tony Roma'sJune 17, 2019Thank you so much JoJean for the awesome 5 star rating!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 15, 2019I always love your staff’s positive vibes, and I’m never disappointed with the ribs! Even if it’s just a to-go order, whoever is at the front is always helpful. They even remember my name, but that might be because I eat here a lot haha :)Response from Tony Roma'sApril 22, 2019Hafa Adai Ms. Danielle!
Thank you for the wonderful comment & continued patronage! We can't wait for your next visit :)
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0April 1, 2019Great customer serviceResponse from Tony Roma'sApril 1, 2019Thank you Mel for dining with us and for the 4 star rating! We hope to see you again.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0March 9, 2019We eat here every week. The server was very nice. Today we arrived as the first customers. My wife and daughter ordered salads. I ordered the chicken Caesar flatbread. Five of the chicken pieces were gray/green in color. I didn’t eat it after the first piece. I didn’t want to make a fuss at a Sunday lunch. But I think that this may have been from cleaning residue and the chicken may have been cooked first.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 12, 2019Hafa Adai Mr. McNinch! Thank you so much for brining this matter up to our attention. We will brief all our staffs to make sure this is a learning expererience for us and does not happen again. We value all our guests, and you and your family are regulars here and I apologize for the issue from Sunday lunch. We hope to see you and your family again.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 19
About Tony Roma's Hagatna
Tony Roma’s at Hagatna is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at tel:(671) 477-4071 today.