1043 Memorial Avenue
, ON P7B4A4
(807) 622-7427(807) 622-7427
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
At Tony Roma's Memorial Avenue
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0May 25, 2019The waiter was very slow and rather uninterested with our table. I had to go to bar to secure salt and pepper. The I found another waitress to bring me some mustard.
Case of racism or just an inept waiter?
We visited the Thunder Bay location at about 5:45 pm on May 19th....
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 5, 2019Great place for a late night appetizers and beer. Good service and tasty nightly app specials keep us coming back.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0December 8, 2018We are regulars and love Tony Romas. Last night we were part of a lg reservation. There were 2 rows of long tables. The tables were too close to the window and 2 close to each other. This made it difficult for anyone to move and for our waiter to serve.
He did his best under these circumstances. He could not serve us from 1 side of the table and the other side he could barely walk between the 2 rows. There was room for better table placement. This extremely hindered any efficiency. Koodles to our waiter for no spilled drinks or dishes.
There were several concerns about the food, being a lg group no one wanted to say anything. The chicken fingers were very dry. Garlic mashed potatoes cold. Some ribs were not hot and on the dry side. The children did not receive their appetizers. Not the usual quality of food we are used to.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 7, 2018Came in was seated tonight bar side. Was there at least 20 mins. Made eye contact with waitressing staff many times. The table next to us was seated after us waiter got their drink orders, came back got their food orders. We got up left. Told the bartender on the way out. No service. First time this has happened to us at this location.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0November 26, 2018The service was great, the restaurant was very clean, the food was good, it was not warm, a little on the cold side, came there for my birthday on Nov 18, I had the grilled shrimp and vegetalbes, with rice and broccoli
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 7
About Tony Roma's Memorial Avenue
Tony Roma’s at 1043 Memorial Avenue is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (807) 622-7427 today.