1043 Memorial Avenue
, ON P7B4A4
(807) 622-7427(807) 622-7427
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
At Tony Roma's Memorial Avenue
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0September 23, 2019the Caesar salad that I ordered for pick up was the worst I've ever seen. The lettuce was huge hunks and some of it was rusty. There were a few croutons and 2 little tubs of sauce. All for a cost of $12.00 You would be ashamed of it, I hope. I have been eating out or delivery twice a day since the end of July and will be until at least Christmas. This sample of what you serve someone who phones in and comes to pick up what you have to offer does not encourage me to ever try your restaurant again. To bad! I am spending a small fortune in Restaurants in Thunder Bay.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 22, 2019Very pour service manager should be fired
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0May 25, 2019The waiter was very slow and rather uninterested with our table. I had to go to bar to secure salt and pepper. The I found another waitress to bring me some mustard.
Case of racism or just an inept waiter?
We visited the Thunder Bay location at about 5:45 pm on May 19th....
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 5, 2019Great place for a late night appetizers and beer. Good service and tasty nightly app specials keep us coming back.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0December 8, 2018We are regulars and love Tony Romas. Last night we were part of a lg reservation. There were 2 rows of long tables. The tables were too close to the window and 2 close to each other. This made it difficult for anyone to move and for our waiter to serve.
He did his best under these circumstances. He could not serve us from 1 side of the table and the other side he could barely walk between the 2 rows. There was room for better table placement. This extremely hindered any efficiency. Koodles to our waiter for no spilled drinks or dishes.
There were several concerns about the food, being a lg group no one wanted to say anything. The chicken fingers were very dry. Garlic mashed potatoes cold. Some ribs were not hot and on the dry side. The children did not receive their appetizers. Not the usual quality of food we are used to.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 9
About Tony Roma's Memorial Avenue
Tony Roma’s at 1043 Memorial Avenue is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (807) 622-7427 today.