1160 Wellington Road
, ON N6E1M3
(519) 681-7427(519) 681-7427
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Wellington Road
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0November 1, 2019old food under the table. Steak special steak was smaller then the kids menu steak and it was tough.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0October 23, 2019We dine at Tony Roma's a few times a year and usually love the experience. However this time we were left feeling unsettled. The food was delicious as always and our server was fine. However my husband found 2 hairs in his meal. He pulled the first one off the plate and tried to eat around it. Then he found a second one and he brought it to my attention. My husband is a 71 yr old man who has early stages of dementia. He did not want to cause any trouble so he ate what he could. As you can imagine the situation was still very upsetting. We were with another couple however we did not say anything until they were done their meals. I brought it to the servers attention who said she was going to talk to her manager. Well no manager visited out table, and the server simply said she was sorry and offered my husband dessert for the inconvenience. At that time my husband did not want to eat anything further. We were shocked that a manager did not care enough to visit our table. You would see by talking to us this was a legitimate complaint. It seemed no one cared. My husband and I still tipped 20% as it was not our servers problem. I left all the details on a card at the table as well, and no one has called or offered to resolve our complaint.Response from Tony Roma'sOctober 25, 2019Thank You Mary-Lou for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry we have not reached out!!! Please contact the restaurant as we would like to resolve this. (519) 681-7427
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0October 2, 2019Food was delicious and service was good. Reason why my rating is so low as, as soon as you walk into Tony Roma's all you can smell is sewage or the grease trap. This is a turn off considering we spent 90$ and had to smell that our whole meal.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0October 1, 2019I ordered the Mediterranean Pasta for $24.27 plus tax. It was tasty, but for the price, the portion was small. It came in a large takeout container, which was misleading because once the lid was opened, it was only partially filled, albeit nice presentation. It was disappointing how little there was for quantity. Definitely not a good value for the money.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0September 21, 2019Our server was amazing!! She went out of her way to make our party feel welcome and never had to wait to see her. Drinks were prompt and the food was excellent!! Can't wait to go againResponse from Tony Roma'sSeptember 29, 2019Thank You Russell for taking time for the amazing review!!! We look forward to seeing you again:)
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Wellington Road
Located just two minutes off Highway 401, Tony Roma’s at 1160 Wellington Road is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (519) 681-7427 today.