1160 Wellington Road
, ON N6E1M3
(519) 681-7427(519) 681-7427
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Wellington Road
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0April 15, 2019The service was amazing. The food was utterly delicious. My only complaint was how tiny the ribs were. I have never seen a smaller half rack of ribs. I have the beef medalions and half rack which I have had many times before and the ribs were always much more plentiful.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0April 12, 2019Great food. Great serviceResponse from Tony Roma'sApril 14, 2019Thank You for the 5 star review Tom, We are happy the food and service was Great!!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 8, 2019Food was horrible. Full rack ice cold, riblings cold. Onion loaf cold but the plates were hot. Sent them back, came back cold but smothered in bbq sauce. We left the food on the plates didn't even take it home. As we left, there was about 10-12 staff members outside in the back of the restaurant smoking. This was my 3rd horrible experience with this location. I will never be back.Response from Tony Roma'sApril 8, 2019I'm so sorry to read this Tracy, if you could please call the restaurant to discuss this experience with you
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0April 5, 2019Great service
Clean and food greatResponse from Tony Roma'sApril 8, 2019Thank You Richelle for the great review!! :) We look forward to seeing you again and getting that 5th star!!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 28, 2019Enjoyed our dinner but was totally disappointed when I got the bill and was charged $3.28 for a bottle of water. Wasn't even Perrier. A plain ordinary everyday bottle of water that can be purchased in a package of 24 for $1.99. Totally disappointed and unnecessary.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Wellington Road
Located just two minutes off Highway 401, Tony Roma’s at 1160 Wellington Road is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (519) 681-7427 today.