1160 Wellington Road
, ON N6E1M3
(519) 681-7427(519) 681-7427
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Wellington Road
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 22, 2019My wife and I were at the store on a Wednesday night and saw a special promotion - a 3 course meal for $29.00. We both ordered the AAA steak dinner. I don't like steamed broccoli so was offered baked beans instead. My appetizer was soup served in a small container. My entree was the smallest piece of steak I have ever seen served in a quality restaurant. I would guess about 2 ounces. The baked beans came in the smallest ramiken possible and the baked potato was only a medium size. The food struggled to fill the plate. The dessert was also small. We ended up spending $80.00 and left hungry. The restaurant was busy and my wife does not like confrontation so I said nothing to the young waiter about how I felt about this obvious Rip-off. We've both been Birthday club members for years and have frequented this store for years for both lunches and dinners with family and friends. However, we do not plan on returning anytime soon as a direct result of this bad experience.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 9, 2019Terrible experience. My co-worker & I have been a regular lunch customers for over 5 yrs. at this location. 2 of the last 3 visits have been disappointing at best. The lunch service has become extremely slow and the overall customer service has deteriorated.
Today, it just so happened to be my co-workers birthday (which adds to the disappointment) & we brought another colleague with us for lunch. My co-worker ordered a burger, I ordered a lunch salad and our colleague ordered riblets. Fist off when the food was dropped off, noone asked if condiments were required, so we had to find the waiter in the kitchen to ask for mustard. Then the burger ended up tasting sour & rancid (I can also vouch for the taste, because my co-worker asked me if I thought there was something wrong or was it just her, so I took a small piece to try it - and it was "bad").
When we told the waiter he just took it away without comment. Several (and I mean several) minutes later a manager came out to ask what was wrong with the burger. Once again my co-worker said it tasted sour and rancid. The manager said another burger was being made, but my co-worker told the manager that her appetite was put off. There was a pause and a brief (insincere sounding) apology and the manager left the table. When my other colleague and I finished our lunch, the waiter asked how we wanted our bills, at which time, I asked if they were going to offer my co-worker any type of compensation for the bad food. The waiter's response was "well we didn't charge her for it" "and she didn't want another burger".
Personally I would expect them not to charge her, considering she had one bite then reported that the meat was rancid.
Not that it happens often, but in my lifetime, I have had to return meals for different reasons, but none because the food was "rotten", but usually because it was cold, under-cooked, etc. and the restaurant couldn't do enough to make sure that I had a reason to want to come back again.
I would expect nothing less from Tony Roma's.
I must say that we also noticed a decline in the number of patrons at lunch time. Perhaps the lengthy and poor service have something to do with that?Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 16, 2019I am sorry for your poor experience Kelley :-(
Sounds like we could have done much more to make sure you left with a positive ending to the experience.
Give us a call at the restaurant and maybe we can discuss this visit on a more personal level.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0July 29, 2019Lydia was especially friendly ,have had her wait on us the last 2 times .Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 30, 2019Thank you Jackie for the great review about Lydia, we look forward to your next visit with us!! :)
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0July 9, 2019Great service by "617 Mel" on a very busy night, and wonderful well-cooked and presented food.Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 16, 2019Thank you Bryan for the Great 5 star Review, we are happy your visit was Great and we look forward to seeing you again!!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0July 2, 2019GreatResponse from Tony Roma'sJuly 2, 2019Thank You Frank for the Great review!! :) We look forward to seeing you again!!
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Wellington Road
Located just two minutes off Highway 401, Tony Roma’s at 1160 Wellington Road is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (519) 681-7427 today.