656 St. James Street
, MB R3G3Z5
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's St. James Street
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0October 3, 2019Always great service from jared ,and the food is greatResponse from Tony Roma'sOctober 10, 2019Thank you for the five star review! Hope to see you again soon!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0September 23, 2019Alison was an amazing server we have had her before and we chose to come back just for her. We have been to other tony romas but it’s the special touch that she gives that makes the experience here so amazing, Cheryl you have an amazing server never let her go!Response from Tony Roma'sSeptember 24, 2019Thank you for the kind words. See you back soon!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0September 21, 2019Great food and customer serviceResponse from Tony Roma'sSeptember 24, 2019Thank you for the five star review! Hope to see you back soon!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0September 19, 2019Great service. Our server was SHayna. She was fabulous. Very attentive and prompt with our requests. Her personality was amazing. She is a valuable employeeResponse from Tony Roma'sSeptember 21, 2019Thank you for the five star review! I will pass on the kind words to Shayna.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0August 26, 2019I had to send my steak back and it took them 3 times to make it right. I was charged full price and they also added "food 1.00, Food 1.00, and Food .50" what ever that was???Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 26, 2019Hi Shirley, It looks like we fell short of a less then perfect experience. If you wish to discuss your visit further please email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's St. James Street
Located 5 minutes from James Richardson Airport, Tony Roma’s at 656 St. James Street is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus, grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are right across the street from Polo Park Shopping Center, visit us or call us at (204) 949-9426 today!