656 St. James Street
, MB R3G3Z5
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's St. James Street
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 18, 2019wonderful service, wonderful foodResponse from Tony Roma'sMarch 18, 2019Hi Lisa,
Thank you for the great review.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 10, 2019Scott is an amazing waiter.
I'd definitely come back!Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 10, 2019Thanks for the review, I will pass on the compliment to Scott!
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0February 26, 2019My husband, two adult sons and I went to Tony Roma's for a birthday celebration. We chose this location as we could make reservations ahead of time. Our waitress Katie was exceptional ensuring everything was to order. Unfortunately, my husband's meal and my meals were not very good. My husband ordered the pickerel which he said was tasteless but the coleslaw and fries were good, I had the pulled pork and asked for it to be on Italian bread not the cabasa bun which was done unfortunately the pork was smothered in so much sauce that was all I could taste. Our sons meals were very good. My husband and I chose not to complain about our meal as we did not want to spoil an wonderful evening of celebration.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0February 24, 2019Very good service and availability of the waitress. Obviously great steak as always!Response from Tony Roma'sFebruary 28, 2019Thank you Alessandro for the five star review!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0February 24, 2019The server was fantastic! He was patient with our large group that included children, and he had excellent knowledge of the menu.Response from Tony Roma'sFebruary 28, 2019Thank you for the five star review! Hope to see you soon.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's St. James Street
Located 5 minutes from James Richardson Airport, Tony Roma’s at 656 St. James Street is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus, grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are right across the street from Polo Park Shopping Center, visit us or call us at (204) 949-9426 today!