656 St. James Street
, MB R3G3Z5
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's St. James Street
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0January 4, 2020Although it was busy the service was great as usualResponse from Tony Roma'sJanuary 9, 2020Thank you for the fve star review! Hope to see you soon!
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0December 22, 2019I was shocked to learn that TR was putting margarine on steaks instead of butter. It was only the staff that kept me from leaving as they correctly put butter on the steak, and they also replaced the terrible tasting "boneless short ribs" which looked and tasted like leftover roast beef. I commend Samuel in his effort to see that we were treated well after these issues arose. He ensured us that we would continue to be treated well when we returned in the future.Response from Tony Roma'sDecember 29, 2019Thanks for posting your review Gordon. We always strive to deliver a 5 star experience and would love your input on what areas we need to improve on. Regards Tony Roma's if you wish to contact me please email email@example.com Thanks Sandro
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0December 22, 2019great service and great foodResponse from Tony Roma'sDecember 29, 2019Thank you for the five star review!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0December 9, 2019excellent food and ambiance as always!Response from Tony Roma'sDecember 14, 2019Thanks for the kind words, Hope to see you back soon!
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0December 7, 2019Food was a 4/5. Our waiter (Scott) was a 6/5.Response from Tony Roma'sDecember 14, 2019Thank your for your review! We always strive for a 5 star review and would love your input on what areas we can improve on. You can email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards, Sandro General Manager
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's St. James Street
Located 5 minutes from James Richardson Airport, Tony Roma’s at 656 St. James Street is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus, grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are right across the street from Polo Park Shopping Center, visit us or call us at (204) 949-9426 today!