656 St. James Street
, MB R3G3Z5
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's St. James Street
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 28, 2019Great Server, food was badResponse from Tony Roma'sMarch 29, 2019Dear Erik,
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your meal.
Please reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org so I can gather more information regarding your dining experience.
Director of Operations
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 28, 2019Good food as always however the companies web page menu showed my take out order was prices at $19 for lunch however when I picked it up it was $21 plus tax. I advised server but no correction made. Again the food was good like always but for almost $24 it became overpriced.
Check# 272819Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 29, 2019Hi Daniel,
My apologies on your most recent visit. If you wish to discuss further please email me direct at email@example.com Sandro General Manager
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 25, 2019Our server was Sophia. She was excellent! Very friendly, very attentive. Best service I’ve received in a long time! Food was fantastic. Wouldn’t change a thing about our experience.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 28, 2019Thanks for the great review Jennifer. We will pass your compliments along to Sophia.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 18, 2019wonderful service, wonderful foodResponse from Tony Roma'sMarch 18, 2019Hi Lisa,
Thank you for the great review.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 17, 2019Server was pleasant and the manager was very helpful when we found a hair in the mashed potatoes. The ribs were excellent. Thanks for the great evening.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 21, 2019Thank you for the 5 star review. Hope to see you soon.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's St. James Street
Located 5 minutes from James Richardson Airport, Tony Roma’s at 656 St. James Street is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus, grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are right across the street from Polo Park Shopping Center, visit us or call us at (204) 949-9426 today!