656 St. James Street
, MB R3G3Z5
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Private Dining
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's St. James Street
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 18, 2019Great and lovely service by ScottResponse from Tony Roma'sAugust 21, 2019Thank you Matt for the five star review! I will pass on the kind words to Scott. Hope to see you back soon!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 10, 2019Excellent service 😊. Right from the host who opened the door for us (my husband has mobility challenges) to our waiter Scott, the staff greatly added to our experience last night. Thanks again! PS, not impressed by the Red Velvet Cheesecake. My choice, not a recommendationResponse from Tony Roma'sAugust 13, 2019Thank you for the review, Glad you enjoyed! Hope to see you back soon.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 8, 2019Seated right away, attentive server and delicious food! Always leave satisfied and belly full.Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 10, 2019Thank you Karen for your 5 star review! Hope to see you back soon!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 2, 2019The food seemed unusually slow, but was delicious when it arrived. The waiter, Scott, was possibly the best we'd ever had. Highly entertaining.Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 4, 2019Thank you Brent for the five star review! We will pass on your kind words to Scott. Look forward to having you back soon!
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0July 22, 2019Did not receive our soup and brought
beans instead of green beans. The broccoli
was hard and no seasoning. We will not go
back as the last time our baked potatoes were totally hard, not baked at all.Response from Tony Roma'sJuly 23, 2019Hi Bill, I apologize for your less than perfect recent visit. If you wish to discuss further please contact me direct @ firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you Sandro General Manager.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's St. James Street
Located 5 minutes from James Richardson Airport, Tony Roma’s at 656 St. James Street is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus, grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are right across the street from Polo Park Shopping Center, visit us or call us at (204) 949-9426 today!