1500 Pembina Hwy
, MB R3T2E3
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Pembina Highway
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0November 29, 2019Friendly and great server!Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 30, 2019Thank you Anny for the kind words and the 5 star review, it is much appreciated! Please visit us again soon! Sincerely, Brunel Delorme GM, Tony Roma's Pembina
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0November 22, 2019Great customer service specially our server MakenzieResponse from Tony Roma'sNovember 23, 2019Thank you Joesph for the kind words and the 5 star review, it is much appreciated! I will pass on your compliments to Makenzie as well!! Please visit us again soon! Sincerely, Brunel Delorme GM, Tony Roma's Pembina
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0November 13, 2019Over the past 8 years, we have come to this specific location because of the quality service and food.. the last 2 times, the wings have been somewhat disappointing. Tonight in particular, we came at 5pm, before the dinner rush and ordered 2 dozen wings, as usual. Out of 2 dozen there was only 1 single drumlet, the rest were flats.. last time I mentioned this to the server, she apologized and insisted that this was not normal.. this time, the server said she would get us some more made up.. after waiting longer for the replacements than the original batch, who I assume was the manager, brought us out a plate of 3 drumlets each again apologizing and saying there was a few more coming, the were just in the fryer.. as I was eating my last of 3 pieces, I pulled a hair out of the sauce..
The remaining wings never showed..
Although the wings tasted good, the service and experience was not what I expected from Tony's on Pembina..
This wont be our last visit, I just hope that the consistency and quality returns to what it once was.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 15, 2019Good morning Heidi. Please accept my sincere apologies regarding your last experience with our restaurant. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more regarding your visit. Please reach out to me at email@example.com.
GM, Tony Roma's Pembina
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0November 12, 2019Our waiter was fantastic - very patient!!! We were a group of 6 and and kept him busy . His name was Kahlil and he did REALLY well.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 15, 2019Thank you Liz for the kind words and the 5 star review, it is much appreciated! Please visit us again soon! Sincerely, Brunel Delorme GM, Tony Roma's Pembina
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0November 8, 2019Bulbs are too bright over the tables, gives too much glare in the eyes. They need to add a dimmer, or get bulbs with a lower lumen rating.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 15, 2019Thank you for your valuable feedback!
Sincerely, Brunel Delorme GM, Tony Roma's Pembina
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Pembina Highway
Tony Roma’s at 1500 Pembina Hwy is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus, grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. We are located just 5 minutes away from Investor's Group Field & only 10 minutes away from Bell MTS Place! Visit us or call us at (204) 477-5195 today.