1212 Nairn Avenue
, MB R2L0Y5
(204) 668-7995(204) 668-7995
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Nairn Avenue
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0January 13, 2020Absolutely fantastic!!! They really knocked it out of the park. The food was amazing and the service was incredible! Teresa did such a great job making sure we had everything we needed and was a perfect server. Even my 2 year old son couldnt stop thanking her. I'm really picky when it comes to restaurants and I was blown away. Thank you very much! Will be back very soon.Response from Tony Roma'sJanuary 15, 2020Good morning Teresa, thank you so much for taking the time to send in this wonderful glowing review from your recent visit! I will pass this along to Teresa she will be very happy to hear you enjoyed your evening so much! See you again soon!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0January 6, 2020Excellent Customer Service. Eric, our server was great. He gave us wonderful service. It is great to receive such phenomenal service in todays day and age. Thank you Eric!!Response from Tony Roma'sJanuary 11, 2020Good afternoon Eric, thank you very much for taking the time to send in this awesome 5 Start review from your recent visit! So happy that Eric took such good car of you on your visit! Cant wait to see you again!
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0January 5, 2020Potato soup was good, riblets were fantastic. However the sandwich which was suppose to be "slow roasted chicken meat" was roasted chicken from a deli, not from an actual roasted chicken ...appeared so anyways. Processed. Disappointed with that.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0January 4, 2020SHOCKINGLY UNPLEASANT, WANT MANAGER TO CONTACT MEResponse from Tony Roma'sJanuary 4, 2020Good afternoon Barb, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.
Kelvin Letkemann General Manager
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0January 3, 2020Ordered my favourite BarBQ ribs with veggies, food arrived and was barely hot, disappointed, my husband had the salmon and he (who is not fussy) could not even finish it as he felt it he was eating raw fish and he was very disappointed in his meal which cost $32, quite exorbitant price for something that was not good enough to finish, I understand that it was a busy night but feel that we go there for the great food & service and was very disappointed to say the least, manager did remove the cost of the appetizer however feel the amount of money everything cost, we deserved more.Response from Tony Roma'sJanuary 3, 2020Good evening L, My sincerest apologies for your less than perfect experience here recently. I would like to do some research into this issue if you could email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further it would be greatly appreciated . Kelvin Letkemann GM.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Nairn Avenue
Only 5 minutes away from Club Regent Casino, Tony Roma’s at 1212 Nairn Avenue is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (204) 668-7995 today.