1212 Nairn Avenue
, MB R2L0Y5
(204) 668-7995(204) 668-7995
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Nairn Avenue
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0December 1, 2019Food was good, service was good. But we got charged for a green beans. I thought all our entrees included 2 sides— no one ordered 3 sidesResponse from Tony Roma'sDecember 3, 2019Good morning Thomas, thanks for taking the time to fill in a review from your recent visit. I appreciate the feed back and would like to look into this issue further, if you could email me directly at email@example.com I will need a few more details for you to be able to look into this, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kelvin Letkemann GM
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0November 10, 2019Excellent meal (as usual) and service from Jess. We appreciated a manager coming to the table to ask how our meal was and if we needed anything else.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 12, 2019Good afternoon Bill, We really appreciate you taking the time to send in this wonderful 5 Star review from your recent visit! Yes Jess is fantastic isn't she, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0November 9, 2019Had a reservation for 14 people. Were seated at 2 tables. Of all these people only 1 had a good meal. Several were ill after leaving. Very surprising, as until now this had been one of our favourite restraints. Unbelievable!Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 9, 2019Good morning Deborah, I am so sorry you didn't enjoy your evening here with us, if you could email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org I would like to get more information so I can look into this further. Kelvin Letkemann GM
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0November 8, 2019Great food, poor service.
Took forever to get refills, Bartender eventually got me a refill instead of server.
Never asked by server how meal was. I wanted extra condiments but was almost done my meal by the time the server showed up.Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 9, 2019Good morning Ryan, I am very sorry that we let you down on your recent visit. I would like to get more details from your visit, if you can email me directly at email@example.com I would really appreciate that. Kelvin Letkemann GM
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0October 28, 2019Went in for wings at 7pm, the waitress said that they don't serve wings until 8pm because it is a small lounge. The lounge was pretty much empty, I asked the waitress to speak to the manager, to see if they could maybe make an acception. Manager said NO. I didn't end up ordering wings, and I will never go to that location again. Not to mention the table card says 2pm to close. And who would order wings at 8pm if you close at 9?
I don't believe it was an unfair request, and if 8pm is the rule then so be it, but to not make the acception for something on the menu, which I will probably still be eating by 8pm is not good service at all.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Nairn Avenue
Only 5 minutes away from Club Regent Casino, Tony Roma’s at 1212 Nairn Avenue is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (204) 668-7995 today.