1212 Nairn Avenue
, MB R2L0Y5
(204) 668-7995(204) 668-7995
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Online Reservations
- Kid's Menu
- Curbside Pickup
- Patio Seating
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Daily Specials
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- Waiting Area
- Full Bar
- OpenTable Usage
At Tony Roma's Nairn Avenue
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0March 15, 2019David is a very good waiter, came around and checked our drinks and made sure everything was to our liking.
My husband had the beef ribs and salad, he loved every bite. I had the medallions,they were perfectly cooked, my only regret is that the peppercorn sauce was a bit bland, I would have liked a little more kick to it.
Otherwise a great meal.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 20, 2019Thanks for the awesome feedback Dianne! Sorry you didn't enjoy the peppercorn sauce! Cant wait to see you again!
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 15, 2019Fantastic Ribs!Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 20, 2019MMMMMM Ribs! Thanks for the 5 Stars Jeannette!
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 10, 2019I took my friend for her 60th birthday and we both ordered the half rack of baby back ribs. We were sorry we only ordered half order and asked the waitress if we could pay the extra $7 and get the other half rack of ribs for the same price as it would have cost to order the full rack meal from the start. She said no but we could order a full rack meal and split it which is another $30 or we could purchase dessert if we were still hungry. I then told her it was my friends birthday and she said "we don't give free desserts here but I could give you a card with a free offer on your next visit" We purchased dessert but were very disappointed that we couldn't get the ribs. I don't frequent too often as I find your restaurant very expensive. However....WE LOVED THE RIBS. We did end up purchasing a dessert and was also delicious. The point is; we wanted more ribs :(Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 11, 2019Hi Cindy,
Please accept my sincere apology regarding your experience. Can you please email me at: email@example.com so I can gather more information regarding your visit.
Director of Operations
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 8, 2019Steak was not spiced. Asked for extra spiced did not get. Came in when quite and only had another couple come and had to sit people right behind us and could not hear the other person speak. Manager did not care and does not follow up with what he says.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 8, 2019Dear Heather,
Please accept my apology for the less then perfect experience tonight. If you let our hostess know you would like a private table, we will do our best to accommodate this request in off-peak hours. We recognize you are regular guests and would love to be able to present the steak exactly how your husband likes it. In the future please ask to speak with a manager when you arrive so we can ensure you leave happy. Kelvin Letkemann General Manager
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 26, 2019I was very disappointed to discover that my wife and I's bill had a service charge added to it. Yes we were a group but we paid separately. You have lost another long term customer.Response from Tony Roma'sFebruary 26, 2019Dear Greg,
Sorry to hear of your disappointment with Tony Roma’s.
We only add a gratuity on to parties of 20 or more people regardless of whether it’s one bill or separate bills. This information is communicated prior to us accepting bookings of this size. The person that made your reservation would have agreed to this at the time of booking your party. We also ask that they inform all their guests ahead of time. I apologize that you feel that the gratuity was not earned. If you would like to discuss this further, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Operations
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Nairn Avenue
Only 5 minutes away from Club Regent Casino, Tony Roma’s at 1212 Nairn Avenue is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From Reserve Angus grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (204) 668-7995 today.