500-7000 Emerald Drive
, AB T8H 0P5
(780) 467-7420(780) 467-7420
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At Tony Roma's Emerald Drive
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0July 8, 2019Great waiter, but, the 2 dozen mussels were exactly 19, asked for more but had to wait. The medium steak was well done ,and only came with 1 scoop potatoes , shrimp pasta had a hair in it, so that was removed from our cost , and the well done steak was missing, had to ask for it, and the salmon was over cooked . This was my first experience at tiny Roma’s as I’m from the east coast. I don’t think I’ll be backResponse from Tony Roma'sJuly 11, 2019Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We will share your comments with our kitchen team to improve our standards.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0June 27, 2019Wonderful staff and food! We come all the time! Service in the lounge by Kalan is fantastic as always. Management Bonnie and Connie always check into the table to see how we’re doing. Wonderful place! Love it! Thanks tony romas. Will keep coming back!Response from Tony Roma'sJune 27, 2019Thank you so much for 5 star review.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 26, 20195 couples go out for dinner once a month to different restaurants. This evening the website indicates meals included cole slaw plus two sides while the restaurant menu indicated only two sides. When we brought this to the attention of the manager (I believe her name was Bonnie). Not only was she not very people friendly, she told us the website was likely U.S. Despite showing her the website, she was adimate that we could only have two sides. As a result this left us with a "sour taste" and as a group our decision was to take this restaurant off our list for future outings. I don't know how much it costs for a small portion of cole slaw, but I don't think it would be very much. Food and service by our waiter on the other hand were very good.Response from Tony Roma'sJune 27, 2019Thanks for feedback about our online menu. We recently launched a new menu and we were unaware that the online menu through tonyromas.com was not updated. We are more than willing to accommodate guests. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your server Corey. Feel free to come contact us 780 467 7420.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 18, 2019We had horrible dinner service. 1 of our 3 appetizers didn't come out until we asked about it (all 3 were potato skins), my appetizer was missing the cheese and when I asked for my cheese, the server sprinkled cold cheese on top and returned it to me. I had to request for it to be warmed up and melted as they were potato skins. We asked for a straw twice and never received one. My chicken came out with no bbq sauce on it and the side of sauce on my plate was wrong. My husband did not receive his gravy until the end of his meal. I sat with an empty glass of wine in front of me while he filled up pop at my table 3 separate times. And to add insult to injury, as we were a large group, we were forced to pay a huge tip (which was not deserved nor earned). At no time were we offered a discount for all of the errors with our meal. The server was quite unprofessional and disregarded all of the mistakes with a laugh. Disgusting!! I frequently eat at this restaurant for lunch with coworkers (at least 3 times per month minimum), but after this weekend, I will never eat in your restaurant again. And yes, you may contact me as I have much more to say...Response from Tony Roma'sJune 20, 2019Sorry to hear of your experience. Feel free to contact us 780-467-7420
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0June 5, 2019Service was very slow, once we ordered it took about an hour to receive our meals. Although our party was six adults and three children and the invoice was for three different parties we were charged automatically 18% for the poor service I would not have given this much
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Emerald Drive
Tony Roma’s at #500, 7000 Emerald Drive Sherwood Park is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 780-467-7420 today.