500-7000 Emerald Drive
, AB T8H 0P5
(780) 467-7420(780) 467-7420
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At Tony Roma's Emerald Drive
- New Classics Limited-Time MenuNew Classics Limited-Time MenuCome in and try our New Classics limited-time menu featuring classic hits with a twist. These special drinks and dishes are sure to satisfy both comfort food lovers and new flavor seekers.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0March 10, 2019Yes very friendly and acomindatingResponse from Tony Roma'sMarch 15, 2019Thanks for the review Donna. Hope to see you soon.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 23, 2019Found your website so poorly designed that I could not see the menu [just a couple of pictures of steaks]. We figured that if the website was this dificult that it wasn't worth the effort of going thereResponse from Tony Roma'sFebruary 26, 2019Hi Dave, Thanks for the update on our website. We will look into it. You can also use skip the dishes to see our full menu. Hope that helps.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0January 7, 2019Our server, while very friendly on the rare occasions we were able to speak to her, was too busy talking to another customer who apparently is a realtor about a condo, and texting/browsing on her cell behind the bar to look after her tables properly. Fortunately the hostess came around occasionally to check on us and help us. And $3 for a small side of gravy? Ridiculous. Will be in no rush to return, if ever. No wonder it was dead in there.Response from Tony Roma'sJanuary 9, 2019Chris,
Thank you for the feedback on your experience. I will share your dining experience with our staff to improve guest expectations. Please call the General Manager Connie at 780-467-7420
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0January 7, 2019Best customer service we've received at a restaurant in a very, very long time. The food was superb & a lot of it. The lobster was cooked perfectly, soft & moist, not rubbery or tough. The best we've had from any restaurant.Response from Tony Roma'sJanuary 20, 2019Thanks Tanis!!! We strive for the highest food quality and service. We are happy your dinning experience was amazing.
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0November 25, 2018I need to acknowledge one of your staff. My partner and I are frequent visitors to this location. Corey has been our server each time. I have never come across a more hard working, customer friendly server. Corey exemplifies everything you want in a dining experience. He always has a smile on his face and is very personable. You are very fortunate to have such a person on your staff!Response from Tony Roma'sNovember 28, 2018Thank you so much Sandy for taking the time to acknowledge our server Corey.
Corey has been a team member at Tony Roma's Sherwood Park for 4 years and enjoys making guests dinning experience memorable. We do feel fortunate to have him as part of our TR family.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 15
About Tony Roma's Emerald Drive
Tony Roma’s at #500, 7000 Emerald Drive Sherwood Park is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at 780-467-7420 today.