2031 Strachan SE
, AB T1B0G4
(403) 488-0742(403) 488-0742
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Online Reservations
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- OpenTable Usage
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Strachan SE
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0March 10, 2019Review?Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 11, 2019Thanks for the 5 star Denis.
See you again
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 1, 2019Good service. Special at 2:00 pm had no prices on them. I took all on the list (soup and sandwich, dry ribs and 16 beer). Tasted good. My wife commented on the amount of meat in the half sandwich. Very poor in quantity. Left a very good tip, but when I come to think about it; yes the beef in the beef dip was dismal. I see no reason in this because the price for food in Tony Romas is not cheap. Thankyou.
- 4.0 out of 5.0Rating 4.0February 20, 2019Wanted to add a "starter" salad to my shrimp/salmon picata as promoted in the text for the picata. Wanted one of the salads listed a couple of pages earlier in the menu. Can't pick from there the server said. Was no list to pick from. Server mentioned several not on the menu. Suggest available salads be listed. Didn't order salad. Picata was delicious.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 1, 2019Hello, I had lunch with a couple of my buddies today and when I went to use my punch lunch card which I was due to have one of the lunch meals free, I was told by the waitress that it had expired. I knew nothing of being an expiry date on the card which had expired in late December. What I can tell you that I will never set foot in your restaurant again for not honoring your free lunch deal. Very disappointed in Tony Roma's.Response from Tony Roma'sFebruary 3, 2019Hi Gary. Could you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss the lunch card with you. Thank you
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0January 8, 2019We come there every year on Jan 7 for my bday. Last night we were there. Had the worst service ever. We had to wait ten minutes for our bar drinks to be made and she never came back to take our appetizer order or anything. Didn't come back to check on our food once we got it. And when it came time to pay the bill was $74 and she typed $107 into the debit machine. How often does this happen?Response from Tony Roma'sJanuary 8, 2019I apologize for the experience was not up to our standards. Could you please email me at email@example.com to discuss this with you.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 19
About Tony Roma's Strachan SE
Tony Roma’s at 2031 Strachan SE is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (403) 488-0742 today.