2031 Strachan SE
, AB T1B0G4
(403) 488-0742(403) 488-0742
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Online Reservations
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- High Chair/Booster Seat/Sling Availability
- OpenTable Usage
- Call-Ahead Seating
At Tony Roma's Strachan SE
- 5.0 out of 5.0Rating 5.0August 20, 2019The AYCE Riblings are delicious.
All your staff is great, however, tonight I was lucky to have Maricar as my server.
The manager is awesome here so he should be congratulated on hiring pleasant servers like Maricar. Keep up the great job and see you next Tuesday as usual.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 6, 2019Got served a moldy potato and the manager didn't even apologize just stared it. Waitress ditched the table as she was embarrassed . No discounted bill . I feel I should report this to the health board.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0August 4, 2019Ho hum pretty underwhelming food & service....😐
Was not even that busy in the restaurant. Then when the waitress brings the bill she doesn’t even give you time to look at the bill before she pokes the machine at you for payment. As if to say hurry up and get out.....!Response from Tony Roma'sAugust 4, 2019Good morning. I apologize for the experienced that is not up to our standards. if you could pls send me an email email@example.com and would like to discuss about it. Thank you
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 12, 2019Worst meal ever had at a Tony Roma's. Have eaten at numerous Tony Roma's in Canada & US with great experiences of enjoyable meals. Dry ribs were extremely greasy and lettuce on hamburger was very limp. Will not eat at this location again and would not recommend to anyone even my worst enemy. Both my wife and myself did not feel well later in the evening. We had not eaten anything else after that horrendous meal.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 6, 2019Our server neglected to pay attention to our table, and took forever to get our food, when it wasn’t busy. She then proceeded to mess up on charging me on my bill, and I didn’t realize till after payment was made. I am usually very forgiving but there shouldn’t have been that lack of care for a table.Response from Tony Roma'sApril 6, 2019I apologize for the experience that is not up to our standards. If you could pls send me your contact information @ firstname.lastname@example.org may be we could do something about it. thank you
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 5
About Tony Roma's Strachan SE
Tony Roma’s at 2031 Strachan SE is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (403) 488-0742 today.