1640 Bourbon Street
, AB T5T 3J7
(780) 444-3105(780) 444-3105
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's West Edmonton Mall
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0April 21, 2019Poor. We came with 6 adults and 2 children 1 under 6 months. Greeter insisted regardless of the children’s age minimum 20% tip. We went across the street spent $200, tipped 18 %. Hope it was worth it to you. When and if you respond, don’t tell me there was confusion and to speak to the manager, you do it. The six adults were in no way confused.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0March 14, 2019Great service experience however the manager on duty was absolutely ignorant and rude. I asked for a box and she told me the wings on special were not allowed to go home. I get it. However I am a 50 year old woman with my son I asked my server what the specials were. I ordered both the beer special and wings as well as our meals at once as my son was starving. At no point was I told they were in house. I wear reading glasses so it would have been obvious along with the verbal suggestions that I may not know. When The manager approached I asked for a box she refused on account it was in house. When I said if I had know we would have made more of an attempt to eat the wings rather than the ribs my son loves. She snapped that she was the manager and it was on the tent card. Now this is where I get unimpressed. I also am in the industry also a manager and my store also does wing Wednesday however our guests are permitted to bring home what they purchase. Not only that but considering she had just cleared our expensive rib plates saw we both had purchased drinks she could have politely explained the situation and rectified it rather than snap and be rude. I am not a child nor did I go in with intent to take advantage ordering only hordes of wings with water to take advantage Or rip the store off. I spent over 80 dollars and deserved to be treated with value. You if your store manager continues to treat valuable guest like they are rift raft they will no longer go, it will be a second thought for me. Your only saving grace was the above standard service I have been provided by the server he was amazing and was tipped according. I do recognize he failed by not providing me with the rules to begin with which would have prevented the whole situation but over sights happen. I hate waisted food and I don’t stand for harsh rude people. My guests get treated with respect and every situation has it’s different outcome regarding it’s circumstances. Perhaps your manager needs a lesson or two on customer service and conflict resolution or your store will surely suffer. Not impressedResponse from Tony Roma'sMarch 14, 2019Thank-you very much for the feedback. The manager was correct in saying the Wing Special is for dine-in only and we do not allow boxing up of leftovers. This is stated on the Wing Special Menu as well. However I am concerned as to how you were spoken to. Guests need to be spoken to in a polite way at all times. I will be speaking to the Manager involved and coaching her on how to better interact with guests. I have just taken over this location and I see there is work to be done on guest service.
- 3.0 out of 5.0Rating 3.0March 10, 2019I have to preface my comments by saying the food and service were excellent. Where things went downhill, however, was the location itself. The restaurant interior is dated, has poor lighting, and might as well be an IHOP location. I haven’t been to this location in several years now but I’m almost certain it had the same decor. If I’m paying decent money for a meal I really want a relaxing atmosphere such that I can enjoy my meal and the company I’m with. Again, meal and service were top notch it’s just a shame the location is so shabby.Response from Tony Roma'sMarch 18, 2019Thank-you for the review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the food and service. I will pass on the comments about the interior to our Ownership group.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 13, 2018Horrible Experience at this location! I visited this establishment on Dec 11 at 9pm and found a piece of hair in my food. I informed my server Morgen and his response was Oh thats none of ours! All our food comes ready made so there's no way thats our hair. I told him to that Ive like him to show it to the manager and send him over but noone came over and next second the bill was presented. I was surprsed how I wasnt offered a remake of my meal and was charged for the 1/2 rack bbq chicken that I ordered. Horrible experienceand I dont think that i'll be back to this location in future
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 3, 2018My husband and I ate at this location and his meal was fantastic, mine on the other hand was absolutely horrible. I ordered the turkey cheader melt and my bread was so soggy I couldn't even eat it. Our waitress went to talk to her manager about the issue and all he said was that's just how our bread is and refused to either take my meal off the bill or even just discount a portion of it for me. He was so unfriendly and could have cared less that his customers were unhappy. The waitress Jennifer was absolutely amazing and she deserves a raise! She genuinely cares about her customers. The manager should not be a manager period and I refuse to ever go back. Customers should not be made to eat and pay for something they are unhappy with.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 12
About Tony Roma's West Edmonton Mall
Tony Roma’s at 1640 Bourbon Street is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (780) 444-3105 today.