#30, 4307-130 Ave SE
, AB T2Z 3V8
(403) 244-7427(403) 244-7427
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Southtrail
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 8, 201925 minutes to be seated on a Monday afternoon?!!!! Only 2 servers and no hostess. Terrible!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 6, 2019Horrible experience you don't even deserve 1 star. I ordered the southern chicken, which I thought was a sandwich and that's fine my mistake. But the chicken was so small it was maybe was 3oz, so I told the server that there was no way that it was a 5oz chicken. He told that I'm wrong and starts getting bothered by me saying that, so I ask to change my order he says ok. I ordered the burger. He then comes back to my table and with a menu and shoves it in my face and says very rudely see it not a sandwich and walks away. When he brings my burger out I asked why he was so rude, he then starts getting mad about me having an issue with the chicken. He then stormed away, so proceeded to eat my meal and I finished about half my burger and I ask for the server if I could pack it up and there's no issue. Then the server brought the food back in a box, so I decide to open the box and look at my food. When I opened it up the server had stuck his finger through my burger. I then showed the server the food and asked why he would stick his finger in my food. He then starts speaking very aggressively to me and says that I did it and how Im being rude to him. He then started egg me on and he kept saying oh yeah repeatedly even when I wasn't even saying anything. At that point I left my food there and walked out. I will never go to Tony Romas again if that's how you're servers treat people
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0June 26, 2019Horrible customer service. Zero stars would be more appropriate. Tried to go for dinner with my Family, there was only 3 other tables in the restaurant. We were told it would be 10 minutes to be seated. then after 10 minutes we were told that we wouldn't be seated for a long while due to the kitchen being to busy because they were short staffed.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 7, 2019We waited 40 mins for our meals and it wasn't that busy. We ordered 2 roma burgers. Both were burnt and I sent them back and the replacements were no better. Still charburnt. Completely unacceptable. The waitress didn't even agree with us. I have pictures of the burgers and want to post them on facebook as a warning not to order them. They were fortunately compted as per my request but I tend to wonder if that would've been a consideration if I didn't complain. Horrible experience and we go there quite often. Perhaps the cooking staff should be fired for cooking horrible burgers for what we pay. I don't even rate it one star but unfortunately have to to submit this complaint.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 4, 2018My daughter celebrated her 17th birthday as a surprise I pre paid $200 for her and her friends dinner. The waitress ruined her surprise immediately as they walked in telling her it was already paid for. Stir dinner cost $120. And the waitress was told to take off tip and give the rest to my daughter instead and pocketed. The entire change as her tip. At that time if you spent $100 you would receive $30 in GC. So not only did my daughter not get the money back she also was not given the !$60 in gift certificates.
I spoke to manager he said he would send out the reciept for her dinner and the $60 in gift certificates.. I had to call several times. As it took months to even receive them
When I received them in the mail they were already expired.
So I now have $60 in GC that expired dec 2017.
All I am asking for is for what I paid for. Her entire night was ruined, the waitress stole from her and now the gift certificates are useless ..
I would like this to be resolved
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 9
About Tony Roma's Southtrail
Tony Roma’s at #30, 4307-130 Ave SE is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (403) 244-7427 today.