#30, 4307-130 Ave SE
, AB T2Z 3V8
(403) 244-7427(403) 244-7427
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Southtrail
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0September 3, 2019Rude and terrible. The blonde waitress with a somewhat Irish accent wanted to charge my boyfriend and I for a meal (that we didn’t receive yet) along with the Kicking Shrimp (he had ate 4 pieces of it) and half a bud light. I received an expired beer (May 25, 2019 Scottish dark ale) and the waitress acknowledged it. I said I wouldn’t be paying due to the ridiculousness of an expired beverage at a restaurant, she had agreed then called us “those kind of people” which we found EXTREMELY rude, after we said we refused to pay. We didn’t finish the kicking shrimp, not the dinner he ordered. She still tried to charge us, we are wanting to speak to Jason at the Alberta, Banff location regarding this waitress and how about how policies are when customers received over 3 month expired beverage. We had lost our appetites after discovering my beer was over 3 months expired, wanting to leave and the waitress was trying to charge us and we refused. **THIS IS NOT REGARDING THE CALGARY LOCATIONS, website doesn’t have an option for Banff** we are wanting Jason to call me back at 4038612219 to let us know what actions have been placed for the waitress who gave us such a terrible first time experience at the Tony Romas in Banff
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 27, 2019simply terrible the burger was burnt and returned and still burnt the second time round onion loaf was gross coating not the usual and not cooked right burnt baked potatoe not cooked enough mostly too firm to eat not busy so no excuse but terrible cooks!This spot needs to visit and learn from the restaurant in Red Deer ! excellent food and excellent service will be only going to that Tony Roma from here on in Giving up on Calgary sites!!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 25, 2019Very disappointed!
Yesterday (Sat 24th,2019) I went to Tony Roma's Calgary South location with another family. In total, we were 4 adults, 2 kids, 1 toddler, and a baby (less than a year old).
When we got the bill saw I was getting charged 18% for a group event. I questioned the waitress and she mentioned that was for people of 8 or more that were seated. I then mentioned the baby was not seated and she replies saying that was "nothing that she could do". I then asked to talk to the manager and he then changed to the number to 7 people and up. Later on, I checked the menu and saw that says that actually would be for a group of 8, I went talk to me and he just ignored me.
I tip well and I always go to other restaurants with kids and I was never charged. Including a baby in the group just to get 18% I think was a bad move.
- 2.0 out of 5.0Rating 2.0August 5, 2019hi, I am writing to you because i had an unpleasant experience at your restaurant today. i was there with my daughter around 8 pm, we had ordered calamari, shrimps and potatoes skins. On the potatoes skins plate, we found a spider. the server offered a new plate, but it took too long, and when she brought it , we had already finished our meal, so she packed them to go. She tried to do her best but we were not happy, Our diner was not what we expected.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0July 8, 201925 minutes to be seated on a Monday afternoon?!!!! Only 2 servers and no hostess. Terrible!
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 13
About Tony Roma's Southtrail
Tony Roma’s at #30, 4307-130 Ave SE is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (403) 244-7427 today.