#30, 4307-130 Ave SE
, AB T2Z 3V8
(403) 244-7427(403) 244-7427
At this location
- Kid's Menu
- Private Dining
- Valet Parking
At Tony Roma's Southtrail
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0February 7, 2019We waited 40 mins for our meals and it wasn't that busy. We ordered 2 roma burgers. Both were burnt and I sent them back and the replacements were no better. Still charburnt. Completely unacceptable. The waitress didn't even agree with us. I have pictures of the burgers and want to post them on facebook as a warning not to order them. They were fortunately compted as per my request but I tend to wonder if that would've been a consideration if I didn't complain. Horrible experience and we go there quite often. Perhaps the cooking staff should be fired for cooking horrible burgers for what we pay. I don't even rate it one star but unfortunately have to to submit this complaint.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0December 4, 2018My daughter celebrated her 17th birthday as a surprise I pre paid $200 for her and her friends dinner. The waitress ruined her surprise immediately as they walked in telling her it was already paid for. Stir dinner cost $120. And the waitress was told to take off tip and give the rest to my daughter instead and pocketed. The entire change as her tip. At that time if you spent $100 you would receive $30 in GC. So not only did my daughter not get the money back she also was not given the !$60 in gift certificates.
I spoke to manager he said he would send out the reciept for her dinner and the $60 in gift certificates.. I had to call several times. As it took months to even receive them
When I received them in the mail they were already expired.
So I now have $60 in GC that expired dec 2017.
All I am asking for is for what I paid for. Her entire night was ruined, the waitress stole from her and now the gift certificates are useless ..
I would like this to be resolved
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0October 17, 2018Just finished dinner. Service was ok. But when we got our meals you could see how cold the fries were looked like they were from lunch time. Who ever sent those out should be ashamed of them selves. We had 1 rib and 2 fish and chips. The ribs were just warm and very dry. The beans were also just warm and looked like mush. We were never asked how are meal was and no wonder with what we got. The fish was good and hot. They did bring more fries when I asked.
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 30, 2018Very disappointing evening. We are regular customers at this location and have been satisfied in the past. Tonight was a much different experience. We had to wait an extremely long time for our food. We questioned our server on the length of time it was taking for our order to arrive. She said she would speak to the manager. The manager came and told us a big long story about some other adjacent restaurants closing down and therefore they were getting so many more customers. That was irrelevant to us. Our server came back and said that our food would be out in 5 minutes. When the food arrived everything was cold. One of the orders was to include a baked potato with butter only. It came loaded with sour cream and cheese. The steak medallions were extremely overcooked and a HAIR was included. I went to find the manager, she came to the table and preceded to tell us another story about other restaurants stealing their staff so they were short of cooks, again irrelevant to us She also told us that we could have had our wait out by the door or at the table!! We said that we didn't want any replacement food so she said she would adjust our bill. We received the bill and to our surprise we were charged for a glass of pepsi, iced tea and hot tea! Very very poor customer service. Not sure if we will be returning to this location again. Your attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated. For your records we were at the restaurant on 8/30/18 and received the bill at 7:37 check #511609 Table #53 at #30 130th Avenue SE Calgary, Alberta I also found it interesting that when I went to TonyCares to fill in the survey that it was no longer available!
- 1.0 out of 5.0Rating 1.0August 27, 2018Our dinner on Aug.26/18 was very disappointing. Food was cool to luke warm. Ribs were tough. Staff came by to inquire how temp. of food was and we told her but did not seem to be concerned. Won’t be eating there again.
Displaying 1 - 4 reviews of 6
About Tony Roma's Southtrail
Tony Roma’s at #30, 4307-130 Ave SE is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we’re famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas, or bring the kids to show off their RibFace. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma’s is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day. Visit us or call us at (403) 244-7427 today.